Chapter 1 The Nameless Savior

FANDOM: Naruto

TITLE: No Name

AUTHOR: RazenshiaSapphire08

PAIRING(S): Minato/Naruto; MinaNaru

GENRE(S): Friendship, Drama, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Adventure, Romance (?) and Mystery

RATING: M (For Violence, Dark themes and Implied/Suggested themes)

SUMMARY: Uzumaki Naruto sacrificed everything. He had lost his identity, his humanity for the sake of a greater and another chance – for the brighter future, travelling back in time despite being doomed to suffer for all eternity of solitude. Until he had saved Namikaze Minato from his unlikely death and didn't expect him to fall over heels of him! MinaNaru! Time Travel AU!

WARNING(S): Slash, Incest(In the future chapters?), Language, OCC-ness, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), General Depression, Confusion, Plot-Holes, Slow Build, Violence, and Unbetaed!

NOTES:

1) Yes, you read the title right – No Name. This story is inspired from various and different of MinaNaru fics (despite it's only a few of them) and decided to write for I am a sucker in both time travel fics and eccentric pairings. I asked myself 'what if' Naruto chosen to abandon his identity and goes back in time to changed things – and then got stuck there? Then become a nameless wanderer (Lol, it kind of remind me of Rurouni Kenshin in a way) – Yup, that's the prompt plot/idea of this story.

2) It won't essentially follow the canon series. This an AU fic for a reason.

3) The story was also inspired from one of the ending song of Rurouni Kenshin – 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou. Listen to it while reading this, you'll understand why.

4) I would go for a slow build romance as I want to make this realistic as possible despite the estrangement of the chosen set of pairing.

5) Describing places, things and appearances of an individual isn't my forte so I won't go much about that thing unless it's absolute necessary.

6) Fighting scenes is one also of my weakness so I'll tuned it down as it wasn't the main focus of this story but I'll write one if it's truly needed.

7) This is a drabble-style or snippets fic – each chapters contain will only have 100-2k words excluding the side notes, extra and author's note.

8) English isn't my native language so expect a limited vocabulary and mistakes!

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from Naruto

...

...

Chapter 1: The Nameless Savior

...

...

"All it takes is one trigger and your world comes crashing down."

-Unknown-

...

.

.

.

Namikaze Minato, Konaha's Yellow Flash grits his teeth with obvious anxiousness and annoyance.

The mission – Kannabi Bridge is starting to go downhill, they were ambushed and cornered.

He wasn't worried about his well-being, he can deal with them just fine despite with a few short-coming in his way. But, the real caused of his anxiousness is his students' safety. He knew they can handle themselves as they are trained shinobi but they were also children deep inside. They don't stand a chance against this large number! They don't deserve this! They shouldn't be in this kind of suicidal mission! He had fought with the Third but with no such luck after all he was a mere Jounin. He have no power against a Kage who is dubbed as the God of Shinobi.