Prologue

Once upon a time,There was a world where the war between Titans and Humans fight for freedom...

Every human's life were taking by The Humanoid giants known as Titans...

The 104th Cadet Corps and Survey Corps' comrades had been taking away from them....

Be eat or either be kill by the Titans...

Which lead them to abandoned their only comrades and humanity to save the day...

But one girl doesn't like what she is seeing...

She wasn't apart of their world,She was just someone from another world where she does exist and she is going to save those lost souls...

Once the time is right...

Her name was (Y/n) (L/n)

~☆~☆~☆~

A (H/c) haired girl wake up from her slumber in shock as she screams in horror which caught the attention of her titan friends "Did you got a nightmare (Y/n)? Your face looks...paler..." one of the titans walks up toward the now wide-awake girl who hands was on her face.

"I don't....know...I was dreaming about you guys eating and killing people that look like me...and many of them were kinda....heartless...If i had put it..." She mutters as she starts to sobs,She was a 4 year old so seeing a nightmare that much horror is too much for a little girl.

The same titan lift the (H/c) haired girl up and onto the titan's palm as they saw the tears on the little girl's (E/c) eyes "I'm sure it's just an illusion,It's not real (Y/n) dear" the titan state trying to calm down the small girl like a mother would do to her child,of course the titan has a slightly feminine features on their appearance which made sense why the titan was like a mother to the small girl.

The (E/c) eyed girl wipe her tears away as she stare at the titan that held her on their large palm,She give a bright smile "Yeah you're right...Thanks Adalwine...you always knows how to say" She starts giggles as she grabs a hold on one of the titan's large fingers.

"Come on! What are we going to train today?! Or are we hunting for foods today?!" The small girl exclaims with sparkling eyes at the thought of foods,The titan smile;a normal smile like a human's smile as they nods their head while the little girl cheered in joy.

This is how all begining of War between the Titans and Humanity....

And The maiden goddess of freedom was born to retake their freedom back where its all belong to...

This is the story of a young girl's desire to save lifes...

~☆~☆~☆~

Hello! So sorry that this is short but hey it's the prologue after all.The next chapter would wayyy longer than this so likes or comments!