"I know you too well Shrads thats why." He says sounding cocky.

"Shut up." I giggle.

"I'll do something okay just wipe your tears now, and go back to eat your breakfast." He says and I smile. Despite wherever he is, he takes care of me which I adore. He respects me, and treats me like how a princess should be treated.

"No, I lost my appetite." I say.

"Please eat something later on then okay." He says.

"Okay I will."

"Promise me please." He says.

"I promise." I say and I hear footsteps coming from a distance. "I think someone's coming, I need to go."

"Okay, I love you." He says to which I blush.

"I know." I say and disconnect the call. I clear my call log before powering my phone off.

Varun's POV:
I have to do something fast before I lose Shraddha. I don't want to lose her, she brings the best out in me and I can't let anyone take away the light in my life. I can't see her like this, it hurts my heart seeing her like this. I have to tell her dad what Shraddha really means to me and that I am not using her or going to ever break her heart. I want to be the one to mend her heart while she mends mine.

I want to be the one who can show her the world with her being my world. Although she hasn't said she loves me, I am not expecting her to this quick as she's new to all of this. I want her to take her time before she says those three words and means it. I have to tell her father about the both of us, no matter what he does to me after I tell him the truth, I still will love her till my last breath.

I freshened up myself drinking a cup of coffee and eating a egg white omlette made by my servant. I texted my driver to meet me outside with the car, which I will drive myself to meet Shraddha's father. He brings my car infront of my building, and I hop in connecting my phone to Bluetooth before heading to get my girl.

I pulled up infront of her house, and I noticed her father was sitting in their beautiful lawn with a cup of tea reading the newspaper. I had to do it, Shraddha means the world to me and I can't let someone take her away from me. I let out a breath and turned off my car before grabbing my phone. I unlocked my phone letting me a see a picture of Shraddha as my home screen. She was smiling while eating her favorite childhood obsession cotton candy last night.

I go into my call log, and press on her contact to call her to let her know that I'm outside of her house going to talk to her father about us. But, it went straight to voicemail which means she turned off her phone. I call her sister Tara who picks up immediately.

"Yes Varun, what's up?" She asked.

"Is Shraddha okay? I called because her phone was switched off." I say.

"Yeah, Di's fine. She's just in her room laying down on the bed." She says.

"Oh okay, can you let her know that I'm outside of her house?" I asked.

"Okay." She says and I disconnect the call. I get out of my car, and take a few breaths before stepping inside on their property.

Shraddha's POV:
I was in my room sitting on my bed watching tv and hugging the teddy that Varun won me when my door opened. I glanced at the door, seeing that it was Tara who stepped inside with a worried look on her face. I sat up resting my back on the backrest, as she sat down on my bed.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Well, Varun called me and said to tell you that he's outside of our house." She says and my eyes widen.