Chapter 8

Derek's POV

I walked out from the opening, where six dudes, (Which I know) had their mouths open. I just kick the rock that was in front of me as hard as I can. The rock flew and accidentally hits where the sun doesn't shine very much. He went down clutching it with his hands.

"Sorry." I mumbled to them. Brian walked to me, and patted my back.

"It's OK, bro. There are many hotties in our territory, you don't want a strange girl!" I growled at him, and swing my fist to his gut. He fell on the ground.

"It is not OK to me! And that girl is my baby girl! My mate! She is not a stranger!" I kicked him once more. My other boys grabbed my arms and held me in place before my wolf takes over before I could kill my best friend and my Beta. I slowly take a deep breath of air, and blew it out. I see Brian get up and walked to me. I closed my eyes and felt him pat my back again.

"Sorry, I didn't know, she was your mate." I looked up to him, and told him sorry for hitting, and because he didn't know that she was my mate too.

We got back to the cars. Where they sat the last time they have left me alone. While we rest for a bit some of my boys says she looks hot, sexy, and all of what guys would say to my gorgeous mate. But she doesn't know I am her mate.

When we got back in the pack house. Mom and Dad sat at the family living room. They watched us come in, and Dad had a smile on his face, while Mom sat there looking upset. My parents are still the Alpha, and the Luna and they are happy. Then I notice 10 girls standing behind them, dressed in dresses. They all gave me a flirting look, but I just ignored it.

I walked to my Mom, and peck her on the cheek,

"Hey Mom! Hey Dad." I gave my dad a pat on the back.

Dad just looked at me still smiling and then to Mom. Mom looked up to me with a sad looked, but there was a hint of determination. I love my Mom.

"Your father had suggested for you to choose one for your.... Mate." Mom said it uncomfortable. Dad stood up and walked to me. He grabbed my arm and lead me to the girls.

"Son, meet Lina." Dad says. She had blonde hair, and blue eyes. Lina smiled at me and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She then replied, "Hi, it's nice to meet you, Alpha Derek" She spoke so quite, she seems so delicate.

Then another girl beside her, was Kayla, then another, then another. Then another blonde comes up to me and wrapped her hands around my biceps. WTF!

"Hi! I'm Veronica. I'm 17 and I'll will make you happier than before! I bet who ever that bitch of your's that is suppose to be your mate is a loser! You are probably the hottest guy I have ever meet!" She winked at me and walks back to her spot. I was about to growl and scold at her, when Dad interrupted,

"Oh! Son you got a feisty one here! I think you should choose her." My Dad winked. Now I was beyond mad! I was pissed!

"No!" I shouted everyone in the room was afraid of me, except for my Mom and Dad. "I don't want to choose one of them! Especial her!" I pointed to Veronica, who glared at me. I smirked at her. "I want to be with my mate! Mom can you help me!" I asked my Mom. She smiled and nodded.

"Mark! Let our son find his mate! He wouldn't know what's love from fake!" Mom yelled at Dad, before continuing, "How would you feel if you never found me?" Oh... Mom just did not press dad's buttons, but eventually dad gave up.

"Oh.. OK but if he doesn't have his mate in this year and the following one I am gonna get his mate for my own." He turns to the girls and gave them apologetic look before he shouts them to leave. Good. I turned to see my boys staring at the now flirting girls. I scowled them.

When all of the girls are out of our property I walked to the couch and think about my mate. What's her name? What pack is she from? Why does her hair look so.. so.. beautiful?

"Soo... Who is this girl you thinking?" Shoot! I spun around to see my mom leaning on the wall. I can see the mischief across her. Dam it! I tried to look nonchalant, but mom knows me well. "Don't try to act like your not thinking about "A" girl, dear." I was thinking to run away, but she somehow figured it out.

"Don't even try to run away." She smiled mischievously at me.

"How do you know I was about to run away!?" I was curious. She smiled again and walked away. I was about to walk away, but just then mom mind-linked me,

"Your mind is open, dear." Then I scowled and shut her off. I'll tell her... Someday.....

*********************************************************

Hope u like it! Sorry if it took me a while, I had to try out the sports at school and I signed up for 9 and I got 6 - 5 of what i signed up w/ my twin sister! We r going to Canyon Lake High School, to compete other middle schoolers! Wish us luck! Love u all! Plez vote, comment, share this books and hope u follow me. Thanx!

~XOX~

*Lalain*