Chapter 2

"Hey, Nicole! Guess who made the cheerleading team?" Before I could answer she screams, "I did! I made the cheerleading team! Beat that Hailey Thompson! Woo!" Lily cheers and gives me a tight hug.

    Ever since, Lily heard about cheer tryouts last week, she has been going crazy about making on the team.

"That's great!" I laughed hugging her back. "I hope Mindy didn't made the team." I said annoyed. When I pulled back from our hug, I saw a disappointing look on Lily's soft face.

"Well... I thought you wouldn't bring her up, but she got on the team. I saw Cade, which FYI you know Mindy's boyfriend, was cheering her on from the bleachers, while she blow kisses at him." Lily wrinkles her nose, and shaking her head as if that would get rid of the memory.

   "Well maybe she could break a leg. I mean literally breaking her leg." I snorted. Wow, way to be a lady Nicole.

   "Well I'm hoping that will happened as soon as possible." Lily commented lamely.

"Hey, don't lose hope. I know for sure your better than her, you just have to prove that to her." I look down on my wrist and my watch reaads 8:08 am, "And we might as well talk about this on the way to school." I ran in side and grabbed my bag.

"Bye, Mom! Love you!" Then ran outside.

  I could heard a faint, "Bye, Kiddo!" from mom.

   I ran across the lawn to Lily's.... What! She has a Ferrari, that's not fair! I haven't even gotten my license and she shows up with a Ferrari! The sports car's front hood has a sleek black paint color and initials of LMS which stands for Lily May Scott in hot pink letters. I flung the door open and sink into its soft leather seat, before closing back the door

  "I'm jealous! You didn't even tell me you got a car! I thought we were going to ride the bus! Not that I'm complaining though." I say adding that last sentence to show my gratitude.

  "Sorry! I wanted to SURPRISE you, but instead of getting a 'Wow! I love your car!' I get a scolding from you!" She scolds me.

  "Sorry, but I really love your car! Come on its a Ferrari with black and hot pink colors!" I smiled, giving her a thumbs up. Which got her attention.

"Thanks! I know right! I got it last weekend!" She yelled in excitement. She turned on the engine, and we drove off to school.

  We talked and talked about how our weekends went, and how we should show-off the hot Ferrari. We giggled about the thought of it. Then a red bricked, white, and tan colored school came into our view. At the top of the school is written in white letters against the red that says Canyon High School. It's so beautiful. The way the tables outside are placed under a massive tree, aond how huge the tree is.

   Other students walked towards the school's double doors at the front. Some are sitting on tables, chatting with each other and of course there were students that  have their jaws open at the sight of our ride, our baby, our dream car... whatever you want to call it!

  Lily parks the Ferrari at the front, while everyone else stared at our ride. We both then stepped out of the car, and stood there drinking up the moment. Among them were boys whistling at us and our ride. A boy with blonde hair, black shorts,and a loose red shirt which showed his biceps, broke out of the whistling boys and walked towards us.

"Hey sexy, mind if you..." Then he winks and walks beside me and flex his biceps to me," Check out these babies 'cause they sure could do amazing things, you know." He  grabbed me by the waist and puts me over his shoulders for a minute before scolding him. He puts me back down.

   "So... Strong right babe?" His arms snaked around my waist, which got some people's attention. Man this boys knows how to get attention and a beat up session with me.

  "First of all, I'm not your babe. Second, hands off because this thing between us is not going to happen." I grabbed his wrist and twist. He immediately lets go of me.

  "Ohh... having something going on, huh." He winks at me, "Why didn't you just ask? It's just the matter of asking me. So... where do you wanna do it? My place?"

  I just stared at him like he was crazy. Wow, this dude is a...manwhore,

   "Or at a hotel where they have a comfy bed to do it, or we could go camping and do it there," Then he grab his phone and hands it to me, "Here' its easier if you just give me your phone number and I'll to the rest." He winks again. What's wrong with his eyes?

   I take his phone and texted the following message,

    Love the offer, but I'll take a raincheck. Ask some other chick, whose willing to give it to you. Oh yeah my number is... FUCKURSELF. That's ten letters for ten numbers right? So its cool.

- With lots of Care - Me

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter as much as I like typing it.

And this chapter is where the fun starts.

So Plz share, comment, vote and follow me. Thanks !

Updating 4 y'all! Hope you like the next chapter.!

Follow me on: @lalain122500 or @maria.doromal

Also read my other book and short story:

  "First Rouge then A Rouge Hunter"

   "Another Happily-Ever After"

Comment ~ Vote ~ Share ~ Follow

~XOX~

♪Lalain♪