Chapter 7

The Wolf's POV

   I don't feel good, and I....I... I just don't fell good OK!

I have been thinking of her for the past 2 years and now! She is beautiful. Her caramel like hair, her hazel eyes, her smile , her laugh, and.... much more! I just wanted to see her again!

    "Ugh!" I shouted. Logan,(my wolf) howled, 'Let's go see her! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!' He made a wining noise in my head!

   'OK! OK! OK! Well go, but I need to watch out, you know the last time when we came back home, after we saw her left!' I yelled back.

    'I know, and I don't care! We are going!' My wolf howled with excitement. Oh, boy.

   I got out of my room and headed for the stairs. I then  walked through the long hall to my mom. She was in the big kitchen cooking something good. The kitchen was also busy with my six friends, eating things that they find in the fridge.

   "Hey, don't eat everything!" I joked. My Beta, just looked at me with a bored look. I scowled him, "Hey, I don't put up with that look, Brian." I used my alpha tone, which snapped him in focused. I smiled. I walked to my mom, "Hey, I'll be gone for a while, mom."

   I turns around, and before I could get away, I mean already gone, my mom calls me, "Where are you going leaving me with these, man eating monsters?" I blew out a sigh. I looked to my friends who are suddenly aware of the conversation.

   "Come on you mad eating monsters, and leave my lovely mom alone to cook us dinner!" My boys cleaned up their mess and were already beside me. I looked at my mom, who looked please, "Happy, my lady?" I bowed down. A familiar laugh ring my ears, and that was my cue.

    I got in my Viper and turn on the engine. I looked at my boys, "Who wants to ride with me?" All of them raised their hands. I only have 1 passenger seat, unless the other two wants  to seat on the small space. I choose Brian instead. When Brian got in Luke asked,

  "Alpha, were are we going?" I just smiled at him.

  "Somewhere, I have been, but you will know." I answered. A grin spread on my face. "Just follow me, and I don't want you guys telling anyone. I mean anyone. OK?" I saw them nod, So I used my alpha voice, "OooKkk?!" They quickly jumped and ran to their cars. I love doing that.

   I drove through the dense forest till we hit the road that leads to the highway. While I drove I notice, Brian eyes go wide and a bit of fear lingered in the car.

   "Don't worry, no ones going to know were out this far."

I smile, but someone eventually will know, so who cares? I keep driving, till I saw a railroad track and trees beside it. I drove the car towards the trees, parking behind the bushes. I got out seeing the other boys doing the same.

   "I'll be in my wolf form, if guys want to do the same, I would suggest in wolf form." I walked to a bush and stripped out of my cloths. I shift to my dark silver wolf and grab my shorts just in case. The others did the same and followed me. 

    We've been walking for 5 minutes, till Mark mind linked me and asked, "Alpha, what are we doing in this territory, the place has some kind of scent, but it's so light, though." I sniffed the air, but it was too obscure to make it out.

     "We just have to keep walking. I want to check-out on something." I continued to walked, till a scent so delicious, and so familiar reach my nose. I broke out to a run.

   It smelled so good, my wolf shouted, ''MATE! MATE!''

It made me run even harder. I have no clue how long I've been running, but I suddenly stopped. There was an opening ahead of me. Its was about 100 meters ahead.

   Finally, my boys came running at me, but stopped in front of me. Alex mind linked me, "Why were you running! I thought I was having a heart attack!" He came running at me playfully trying to bite my leg. I played along, then quickly stopped.

    "I'm just gonna check something, that I left two years ago." I started to walk towards the opening, "and don't follow me, you might scare her...I mean  the animals."

My boys just looked at me with their eyebrows up.

   I quietly walked to the opening. When I covered about 50 meters, I spotted her. I can't believe it's actually her! My wolf was eagerly to come up to her. I continued to walk to her. Enjoying her delicious scent. I placed my shorts behind a bush, and left it there.

   I was 20 meters to her from the place I was standing, when I saw her jerk her head up and looked around. Her eyes landed on me and meet my dark ones. She smiled at me. I have missed that smile. It just made my heart ache for not seeing her, instead of waiting for 2 years.

    She and I locked gazes, and did a staring contest like before, but this time we did it a bit longer. I was about to blink when I made a funny face. She then started to laugh and she... blinked. She keep laughing and she finally spoke.

   "That's not fair! You cheated! " Well she shouted though, but man her very addicted voice gave a shiver through my body. I walked to her and rubbed my fur on her small body. Sparks lingered on me, making my wolf purr. She looked down to her watch. She stood up and looked backed to me. She looked sad, curious, and happy. What was all that about?

   "Sorry , buddy I have to go. I don't want to be late." I wined and bite the hem of her jacket. She tugged the jacket from me, and started to walk away. She turned back to my direction. "See you around, or next time." Then she walked away.

    I sat there, and while she wasn't looking I shift back and grab my shorts from behind the bush and wore it.

I keeper looking at her, till she turned around, and she was surprise. I knew my eyes were turning black by the way her eyes were examining my body. I smile, and she blushed.

  Then suddenly, I heard a faint scream. I saw her turn and ran. She almost ran like a wolf, but needs a little bit more boost. She disappeared on my sight. Which made my heart fall in the cliff. For now.

††††††††††††††††††††**♥**††††††††††††††††††††††

Thanx 4 reading, commenting, voting, and sharing w/ others. There's more for Derek on the next chapter:-)

~♥~

~Lalain~