Chapter 17

**London King**

I opened the door to the bathroom and closed it behind me.

I let the toilet seat down and sat on top of it.

I had so many thoughts in my mind that I honestly didn't know where to start.

Murders?

"Is it true?" I asked Josiah.

I knew her heard me because I heard him pause his movements.

"Is it?"

"London, now isn't the time or the place," I heard Josiah say in a low tone.

Why the fuck was everybody acting like I was the one that hurt their feelings?

Like I was the killer?

Like I had a half dead man in the couch.

"When is the right time Siah? Before or after you made me fall in love with you?" I said before rushing out the bathroom and back to my bedroom.

I don't give a fuck about any of this shit. I'm about to do me....

 I'm about to do me

**Josiah**

Love? What the fuck was that anyways?

**London King**

I laid in my bed crying silent tears.

I think I'm experiencing my first real heart break.

None of that shit my mother did broke my heart. It broke my spirit.

I was losing two of the most important people and I can't even fix it.

Dominic was my bestfriend. How could not tell me this secret? How could he not use my shoulder as one to cry on?

I couldn't believe that I just told Josiah I loved him but I needed to say it.

Tamar Braxton played softly in my bedroom as a laid in the dark.

"Don't you say a word to me. I don't wanna hear it. You say you miss me? I don't wanna feel it, I don't wanna feel it. If you really wanted to beeeee."