Chapter 14

****Two days later***

**London King**

After having the weight of the world lifted from my shoulders, I just wanted to be around positive vibes only.

Josiah and I decided to pig out and eat pizza and play video games to ease my mind.

"Ohhhh okay! So you push square to shoot, right??" I asked Josiah tilting my head just enough to admire his beautiful jaw structure.

Right now we were in his room playing Call of duty while I sat comfortably in between Josiah's legs as we relaxed on the soft vanilla carpeted floor.

For a guys, they sure kept the house squeaky clean.

"No, London..." He responded clearly annoyed. "X is to shoot, square is to block"

"Ohhhhh" I breathed nodding my head up and down as if I understood but I really didn't.

Josiah chuckled resting his chin on top of my head.

"Just watch me okay?" He mumbled into my hair before placing his hands on top of my mine.

He tightened his grip slightly, holding my hands that held the controller.

Sparks flew throughout my entire body and the feeling of his hands on top of mines, I couldn't help the butterflies that were swarming around in my belly like bees even if I wanted too.

Over the last couple of days Josiah and I have been inseparable.

It's like he was my better half and ironically I was open to learn so much from him.

"You got it now?" He asked licking over his soft lips.

I nodded while losing myself in the 20 something freckles sprinkled across his face. I tried to count them one time, but every time he would catch my staring and embarrass me.

Everything thing about him was so damn attractive to me. I liked the tone of his voice and hell I even liked his facial expressions.

"I think so?" I said in the smallest voice averting my attenion towards the TV.

As soon as he took his hands from mine I began pressing every button in sight.

Josiah shook his head laughing hard as hell when he noticed how hard I was concetrating.

I pressed squares buttons, triangle, rectangle, hell what ever button that got these zombies off me I tried.

"Londonnn?" Josiah cat called quietly brushing his lips against my neck bone making my skin break out in a wave of goosebumps.

I shuttered away pretending as if his lips on my skin didn't have an effect on me.

"Give me a sec Siah." I said with my tongue hanging out of my mouth focusing in on this game.

Josiah rolled his eyes , taking the controller from my hands, pressing pause, he flung it half way across the room and pulled me over onto his lap.

"Josiah I was just about to !-"

"Die" He stated blatantly finishing my sentence, as he ran his smooth hands up the inside my shirt gripping my waist.

I smacked my lips , lazily falling into his warm chest,wrapping my arms around his bare waist, I closed my dark brown eyes letting the sound of Josiah's heart beat calm my entire being.

"London?" I opened my eyes and looked into Josiah's.

Everything about him was so amazing.

"I got a serious question to ask you and be honest with me." He said with a serious look on his face.