"Okay take care." Lori said

Carl didn't know why Ava was going to Atlanta. She  never told him about Daryl and Merle. He always asked about where she got her bow and arrow from and she would reply by saying that Santa gave me it. Which is hard to believe because Carl would always say it's not good to give out weapons.

Ava didn't want him to know about them. She would think that if he did he would tell his mom and then Rick would find out. Which would lead up to Merle getting arrested again because he does all the drugs.

Ava and Emma hopped in the car and waved goodbye to Carl and Lori.

About an hour later  Ava  stopped reading her book for school and turned on the radio

"When we get to Atlanta maybe Daryl can teach you more about shooting." Emma said trying to start a conversation.

"That would be fun" Ava replied " but I don't have my bow."

" It's in the trunk." Emma replied.

Ava just smiled and thanked her mom. Ava was so happy and just looked out the window. She saw many cop cars go by. They  were about  20 minutes  outside of Atlanta.  In the middle of the song it went static. Ava started looking for a different radio station but none of them worked.

Ava stopped as she heard a voice.

"RUN!!! GET TO YOUR STATE CAPITALS FAST!! THERE ARE KILLERS.!!! THEY ARE DANGEROUS THEY CAN EA--" the broadcast stopped

The woman sounded scared. Ava looked at her mom and she was worried.

"Listen to me. We are going to go back. We need to. Who knows what's happening." Emma said as she made a U turn

"What about Daryl?" I asked.

"He will be alright." She replied.

"And Merle?"

" Don't worry about them they will be alright." Ava's  mom said trying to remain calm.

"WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THEM THERE!" I yelled "THEY'RE OUR ONLY FAMILY!"

"Ava everything will be alright. They will be okay."  Emma said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! DARYL AND MERLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE CLOSE TO US." Ava yelled getting really upset. Emma turned her head towards me still driving making a u turn.

"Listen I know you are scared, but don't worry everything will--"

"WATCH OUT"

Emma saw that she was about to hit a person so she swerved The car and went rolling down into the woods. Ava was knocked out.

"STAND BACK!", Ava heard.

"I will shoot you.", Ava heard again.

She tried to open her eyes but could'nt. After that she heard a gunshot. It woke her up. The car was on its side so she stood up and open the door and climbed out and got down.

"MOM!" Ava yelled.She was worried.

"Ava" Emma said coming out from behind a tree. "Were you bit or scratched?"  Emma asked

"No why." Ava replied. They were both limping toward each other and hugged. After that they tried to flip the car back over. Which they succeeded doing.

"There are sick people out here. I ran into this man and he told me to not get bit or scratched and then... a person came out and ate him.", Emma said.

"Mom.. you're not making any sense", Ava said.

"I know. But the man was right. I killed three people.", Emma said.