The mysterious death of Bigge Smalls part 2

On March 9, 1997 at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, Christoper Wallace, AKA Biggie Smalls or the Notorious B.I.G was attending a soul Train Awards after party.
At approximately 1:00 a.m. Biggie Smalls left the party with Sean combs aka P. Diddy of Puff Daddy and CEO of the east coast record label Bad Boy Records, the label that Biggie was signed to. P. Diddy left in the car with others and Biggie left separately with his driver and two friends. Biggie's car followed Diddy's car while heading north on Fairfax Avenue but only Biggie's car would get stopped at the stop light on Wilshire Boulevard. While Biggie's car was stopped at the intersection of Fairfax and Wilshire, a black Chevy Impala pulled up and fired a gun at Biggie from the driver's side window hitting Biggie four times. Of the four people in the car, Biggie was the only one who was hit.

According to multiple witnesses, the driver was a black male In a blue suit with a bow tie. P. Diddy ran out of his car and across Wilshire Boulevard to Biggie's car and he drove to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where Biggie was pronounced dead at 1:15 a.m. Before we get into suspects, wanna say that former LAPD lieutenant Sergio Robledo commented on how strangely uninvolved the LAPD robbery-homicide division was in the case, quote
" they were there that first night, but they were gone by the next morning and didn't come back to the case until an entire month had passed. In 30 years, I had never seen that, a murder case involving a major celebrity that wasn't taken over by robbery-homicide right out of the gate"
This case is different from Tupac's in that there could be only have one theory that seems to have legitimate evidence. However, it is a very solid theory. The theory from former LAPD detective Russell Poole is that Suge Knight, former CEO of the west coast record label Death Row records along with corrupt LAPD cops killed Biggie Smalls. Suge Knight's possible motive was to avenge the death of Death Row Record's star artist Tupac, who some suspect was murdered by Biggie.

A prior case led Detective Poole to the discovery that members of the LAPD were on the pay roll of Death Row Records serving as security guards. One of the members of the LAPD who was on the pay roll was an officer named David Mack. Suge Knight's connection to Mack is critical because not only was Mack there the night of the party, but Mack also owned a black Impala like the one seen at the scene of the crime. David Mack was also affiliated with an alleged hit man named Amir Muhammad who knew Mack in college. Amir Muhammad happens to eerily match the description of the shooter leading Detective Poole to believe that Suge knight hired Muhammad for the hit on Biggie.

When Detective Poole presented his case to his superiors, he said he was told, quote " we're not going that way" end quote. Additionally, multiple people claim Suge Knight ordered the hit on Biggie. One of these people was a prison informant named Mario Hammonds, who after Biggie's death claimed Suge Knight said quote "My people handled the business. They took care of him, we just missed Puffy" end quote.

In 2002, Biggie's mother, Viletta Wallace filled a wrongful death lawsuit that prompted further investigation. Investigators spoke to witness Eugene Deal, Diddy's former bodyguard, who described a man that was lurking outside near Diddy after the party. Deal said the man walked north toward where the black impala would eventually appear from. When shown a line up of photographs, Deal picked out the man he saw. The man was Amir Muhammad.

This investigation also uncovered many mis–steps of lead investigator Steve Katz. Including his failure to forensically test David Mack's black impala. Additionally, lead Detective Katz did not interview Amir Muhammad. Katz also reportedly "forgot" to turn in over 200 pages of documents hidden in his drawers at work that included key testimony describing in detail the involvement of another LAPD officer in the murder of Biggie smalls. As a result of the hidden evidence, the judge declared a mistrial in the wrongful death lawsuit.

Biggie's family re field their wrongful death lawsuit in 2007, continuing to occurs the LAPD of a conspiracy but this lawsuit was dismissed. And it gets worst. In 2011, the case was reopened when the FBI's file on Biggie was released and revealed Biggie was shot by Gecko nine millimeter armor piercing ammunition. An ammunition so rare that there are only two distributors of it in the United States and the same type of ammunition was found in none other than David Mark's home.

In 2015, Detective Russell Poole died from a heart attack and unfortunately, no arrests in connection with the Biggie smalls case were ever made. However, it is worth mentioning that in 2015, Suge Knight ran over two men with his car. One of the men died and Knight is ( was) currently in jail awaiting trial.

As always, there are wild theories out there that have pretty much no legitimacy to them. Some people believe the FBI killed Biggie and Tupac to put an end to the violent east coast verse west coast rap rivalry and some people even insist that Biggie is still alive, although this isn't as popular as it is with Tupac.

This is a Bonus theory
Puffy killed Biggie smalls. The possible motives are Post humous profits off Biggie's music and that Biggie was thinking of leaving Bad Records.

But unfortunately, this case will remain

Unsolved