Teekah Lewis

Teekah Lewis was a 2 year old girl who disappeared on January 23, 1999 in Tacoma, Washington.

Teekah vanished from the New Frontier Lanes bowling alley on Center Street in Tacoma, Washington sometime between 10:00 P.M. and 10:15 P.M. on January 23, 1999. She was in the company of nearly a dozen relatives who were taking it in turns to watch over her.

She was last seen playing a race car video game in the arcade section of the alley. She was sitting only six feet away from the exit. Either her uncle or her mother was watching Teekah when they turned away for a moment and when they looked back she was gone. She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

After searching for the toddler themselves for a few minutes, Teekah's family alerted a police officer in the alley that they had a missing child. He then made an announcement over the loudspeaker to notify other patrons of the situation. Teekah's family, along with the help of others at the ally, continued searching for her that night and police stopped everyone leaving the parking lot. This was unsuccessful.

A witness at the bowling alley had noticed a maroon Pontiac Grand Am speeding out of the parking lot on the night of Teekah's disappearance. Another witness had seen a Caucasian man, believed to have been in his 30's, following a child towards one of the exits that night. The man, who had shoulder-length brown hair, facial pockmarks, a mustache and a large nose, has never been identified. It is unclear if either of these instances are connected to Teekah's case.

Police questioned registered sex offenders in the area and conducted background checks on the bowling alley's employees. The area Teekah was last seen in was also extensively searched. Teekah's biological father was in prison at the time of her disappearance and has been ruled out as a suspect in her case.

Two months prior to Teekah's disappearance a young boy had been molested in the bathroom of the bowling alley. The man, who security guards recognised but couldn't identify, had brown curly hair and a beard. Several weeks later, a Caucasian man with brown hair attempted to lure another young boy away from the same bowling alley. Then on the morning of Teekah's disappearance a man with curly brown hair attempted to abduct two children from a nearby park. When their father attempted to catch him he fled the scene in a blue 1995 Pontiac Grand Am.

No arrests have been have been made in any of the cases. It is unclear if any of them are related to Teekah's disappearance.

Teekah is a black/Native American female who weighed around 35 pounds at the time of her disappearance.

When Teekah disappeared, she had a ponytail hairstyle, black her with natural red highlights and a silver streak on the front right side.

Teekah has brown eyes, pierced ears, had dimples, patches of light discoloration on her face as a result of eczema, asthma she required medical supervision, as well as usage of an inhaler and/or ventilator to manage her condition.

She was last seen wearing a green Tweety Bird sweatshirt or t-shirt, White sweatpants, White Air Jordan sneakers and A clear purse with a fish design, containing Starburst candies.

Lewis' case was shown on an episode of Cold Case Files when possible identities for the then-unidentified Erica Green were discussed.

Unfortunately, no one has found the young girl and she remain,

Unsolved

This is the recent age progression picture of her that came out recently: