Checking the time I see that I was definitely going to be late. Ryder lived past the city towards the more richer boroughs. It would take me at least thirty minutes by train. "Seb, I need to go but thankyou again, I'm sure I will see you soon." I wave goodbye and rush to the station. Catching the train I managed to be in his area within forty minutes . I type in his address and realise there's no public transport nearby so I walk twenty minutes until I'm stood in front of his fortress. Approaching the gate I press the button on the intercom and hear a beep. "Costello Residence, who am I speaking to?"

"Ay-Ayla." I say, there's some feedback till another beep, then the gates open. I walk to the beautiful large mahogany doors about to knock but a woman appears, she looked to be in her thirties and had a very warm aura about her. "Come in, My name is Antonella." She says and I smile. "Mr Costello is still asleep but made me aware you'd be arriving at three, did you get lost dear?" I smile at the thought of Ryder telling her I was coming. She leads the way and we walk up the stairs. "Not really, there's no bus stops or stations nearby so I had to walk here from Kensington Olympia station. "Ah yes, that is quite a liability. Here we are." Antonella knocks on the door and walks away, a few seconds later It's opened by a sleepy shirtless Ryder. I shrieked and covered my eyes, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled forward. Ryder sits me down and I hear the door close. Opening my eyes to see him still shirtless, I shuffle in my seat. As good as he looked, I did not need to see all that.

"Uh- can you- um. Can you put a shirt on."

"Why? Is it bothering you." He said and smirked. I nodded slowly looking up at him and his jaw flexed. Finally he threw a top on and I thanked him.

"What's that smell?" He says and I showed him the bag of pastries I got from Seb's. "I got you and your parents food. I'm sorry, I would've got you a drink but I was afraid it would get cold." I say. He took the bag from me and then picked up the telephone that was on the wall. He presses a button and puts the phone to his ear.

"Can you bring a small plate." He ordered and put the phone back in its place. I really couldn't imagine being so rich that you have a intercom in your room to call one of your several maids. Must be nice. A few seconds later I hear a knock and in comes Antonella. She gives Ryder the plate and he takes out two of the croissants for himself I assume and then gives the bag to her. "Leave this in the kitchen but offer my mum one." He says, Antonella nods and leaves. "Have you done the margin of safety graphs." I ask wanting to get rid of the silence. He nods but doesn't say anything else making me a little annoyed. I wanted to get the work done as soon as possible so I could clear my mind a little. I had so many assignments from different subjects so I was a little overwhelmed,

"Ryder can we start. I don't want to waste time. I could've gone out with James-" I say but was cut off, James wanted to take me out to a little cafe so we can chill and study, that would've been effective since he's a great study partner.

"You're not going to fucking go out with James." He shouts, why was he so bothered about him? I mean I knew he was bound to be a little pissed that I finally found another friend but I didn't think he'd lash out.

"Why, he's much more fun." I say, realising I spoke out loud I slap my hand around my mouth. I look to him to see him clench his jaw again. He purses his lip and I acknowledge that it was rude of me to say that.

"Fine, lets start." He says and walks over to his desk. I too walk over and sit down on the chair beside him. Upon sitting our thighs touch and I blush. Yeah it was childish but this is the closest I've ever been with a man, and knowing it's Ryder makes it weirder.

He had showed me the graphs he had made and I couldn't help but admire his face. He was so handsome. I frowned and furrowed my brows seeing a red mark on his neck.