"Grab them!" a shrill voice shouted as we all made a break for it.

Now I really wish I could just use my godly powers and get us all out of there with a flash but I'm afraid that if I did, I'd have to explain why I could 'apparate' in Hogwarts. Then I'd give up on that and just reveal who and what I was and then I'd be mad at myself.

It was this reasoning that kept me from running so fast that Crabbe, Umbridge and their goodies could not catch me. That and the fact that I had to watch Harry.

All those left got caught except for Nico, Will and Michael. I ordered them to go ahead and evade capture completely.

Nico, Will, Michael, watch the school, I told them mentally, I have a feeling we'll be gone for a while. Make sure no one steps out of line.

Yes, my lord, came three unanimous mental voices.

Percy, do you think Harry is going to take this chance to see if his dream is true? Luke asked mentally as we were force walked into Umbridge's office.

Last night, Harry had a dream about his god-father, Sirius. Voldemort had him in a room at the Ministry and was torturing him. Yet, it wasn't Sirius, it was Wormtail under a glamour charm or something. The rat guy that I found in another part of Harry's memories when I was looking for the dream. Peter Pettigrew was whimpering on the floor in Sirius' place and judging from Harry's memories, he wouldn't care much if the rat suddenly ceased to exist upon the planet.

No, of course I didn't tell him. One, because things had to happen so I could save whoever was going to die before the year was up and two, Harry would never believe me.

Luke, I think Harry's had enough of these dreams of the Ministry, I answered him casually.

Excellent, Luke said, grinning like a mad man. Things are finally happening.

"What are you grinning about?" a girl I think who's name was Pansy asked. A rather sad name, it made me think of Divergent and it's similar term for wimps.

"Nothing, just you and the fact that-" Luke started.

"Luke, stop talking," I snapped quickly, hoping to stop him before he ruins anything. He has absolutely no filter.

"Sorry boss," Luke said contritely.

"You can't be that sorry if you're calling me that!" I exclaimed. "I swear, the next person to call me-"

"My lord?" A new voice spoke up.

I groaned internally and closed my eyes to calm myself but it did not work. My power reached out and hit the offending person into the nearest wall. "Don't call me that," I said dangerously.

"Sorry Percy," the person groaned but laughed. "I wanted to see what you would do."

"Tartarus, I swear, you'll be the death of me," I groaned out loud now.

"Silence!" A shrill voice shouted.

The demand was met but inside I was seething. How dare this prissy pink troll princess tell me what to do?

I jerked my arms out of what ever kid's grasp I was in and stepped forward menacingly. "Listen here, you ugly toad," I growled in her face. I could smell the stench of cats all over her and it took all I had not to gag and hurl. "You don't tell me what to do. I don't know if it has registered in that tiny brain of yours yet but I out rank you. Not only that but I can make you turn to dust with just a thought so I'd appreciate it if you leave my team, my brother and I alone." In all this, I did not raise my voice once, preferring to use the more terrifying quiet voice instead.