"Great! Why don't you start right now," Mrs. J adds in and Micheal, apparently, breaks the eye contact turning back to her.

"Hold on. I haven't even agreed to it." I say sounding so defensive I can even hear it.

"Kelly, it couldn't hurt to have a little extra help, plus Micheal knows what he's talking about and I think you could learn a lot from him, as obviously you don't pay enough attention in class." She says glaring at me

"Fine, but I can't start right now, I have to make up a math test then stay after with Mr. Mauro for extra help..." 

"Oh Mr. Mauro! He's my baseball coach. Hey why don't I hang around and we can start after?" Of course my tutor is a golden child. Perfect grade, teacher's favorites, and probably super athletic.

"Um, I guess. It might take a while though. Are you sure..."

"I don't mind." He says cutting me off for the second time, and smiling again staring straight into my eyes. He's smile is so bright I can't help smile back and somehow I get lost in his dark blue eyes

"Yeah, okay." I say

"Excellent!" Mrs. J suddenly says,"So when do you plan on taking your DNA and RNA test?"

"When ever I learn what they hell that is." I say with a quick smile and walk quickly out of the class room. I head left to go to Mr. Mauro's room, when I hear Micheal stomping down the hall after me.

"Hey, Kelly so..." he starts but I cut him off

"Listen, Micheal I really don't need the tutoring. It was a nice offer but I doubt I even have any time for it after."

"Mickey." He says

"I'm sorry?" I look at him really confused

"Everyone calls me Mickey. Except her for some reason. Guess she thinks it sounds more high class and more proper than some shit name Mickey." He says and I laugh "My mom called me that when I was little and it just kinda stuck. I've told her so many times to call me Mickey but she just ignores me, so I gave up." and I smile.

"Well I like it better than Micheal, no offence." I say and he laughs

"Same, makes me sound like an upper east side bastard." I let out a laugh louder than expected and I echos through out the halls. He just laughs louder in response. We walk into Mr. Mauro's class and he's sitting at his desk grading some papers.

"Kelly, your in school today." He says smiling up at me rummaging through all his papers on his desk to find my make up test

"Yeah, a rare occasion." I say sarcasitcally. He finds my test handing to me and looking up. I take a seat in the first row and he follows me 

"Hey Mickey," he says stopping in front of my desk "you need something?"

"Nope, just being Kelly's tutor for Bio and figured I'd follow her around until she has a free minute." He says sitting down in the desk next to me taking out some homework.

"Alright," He says crouching down and starts to explain the test to me. When he finishes moves back to his desk and resumes grading papers. A little while later Mickey puts his homework away and begins talking to Mr. Mauro about baseball. When I finish I take out my math homework from a couple nights and ask Mr. Mauro to explain it to me. He alternates helping me and talking to Mickey who is leaning against my desk in front, while Mr. Mauro is crouched to the side. I eventually finish and leave thanking Mr. Mauro with Mickey following me. 

"You're serious about the whole following thing," I say looking over my shoulder, him only trailing slightly

"Yup." He says jogging a little to catch up to me and walking side by side. We walk together to the front of the school in a comfortable silence and I take out my phone to call Ianto and have him pick me up. "So we're going back to your house?" He asks

"Yeah I guess." I say not really thinking "unless your not comfortable with that, we could just stay here.."

"No it's fine, just never expected to take this big of a step in the relationship." He says in a flirty voice and a smirk growing on his face.

"Ha, Ha." I say "It's just tutoring," I say shoving his shoulder with mine slightly, looking at the ground and instantly I regret saying that sentence.

"Sure," he says, but I don't look up to meet his eyes. Ianto comes to pick us up and brings us back to his apartment, not even questioning it my tutor, knowing how bad I'm doing in school. Ianto always ends up knowing I'm doing bad or good in school usually a whole week before Jack even has a clue. Sometimes Gwen even knows before Jack. So of course when Jack walks into the apartment he has no idea why I need a tutor and Ianto and I have to explain to him, that just gets him pissed off and he storms off to their room yelling at Ianto to follow. 

After that Mickey asks me every possible question to ask. First about how I have two dads and about my foster mother, and I unfortunately tell,  him (leaving out the Weevle and alien parts, secret organization) and crazy enough he actually pays attention and listens to me. I've never actually explained any of this to anyone really and the fact that he actually finds this interesting makes me feel special in a weird way. After Jack calms down he comes back down and orders a pizza finally introducing himself to Mickey, and around 10 o'clock Mickey's mom come to pick him up and we say bye, and that night I can't stop thinking about him.

----------------------------------------

Mrs. J is explaining something about co-evolution that I actually kind of understand after last night. Every couple minutes I look over at Mickey and either see him looking back at me and looking up only a couple seconds later and we both smile look back at our notes and repeat through out the period. 20 left of class my phone on the corner of my desk starts to go off. I quickly taking it off hiding under and ask to go to the bathroom. A couple people look at me ask I walk out and answer the phone barely out of the classroom

"Yeah?" I ask into the phone. It was Jack's number calling 

"Kelly? It's Tosh. Listen I'm not exactly sure what happened but you know the hulamori we've been hunting?"

"Yeah of course," I helped Tosh with the research on them, and I went on so many missions looking for places we had thought they would have been. We've been hunting the hulamori for a couple months now.

"Well apparently they got into our computer systems and found out everything. Their heading to you school right now. Right now I need you not to panic, just go in your classroom and act like everything is completely normal. We don't need other people questioning, and we especially don't need you getting hurt. Maybe they won't recognize you. But Jack, Ianto, Gwen, and Owen are on their way there now. Just act normal and be on the look out, I think they look like humans, but we can't be certain."

"Okay thanks." I say ending the call and walking back into the classroom. I must have looked really worried, which I was trying really hard not to, because Mickey leans over and asks if I was okay. I tell him I'm fine, but I don't look up at him for the rest of the period.

5 minutes left and three men dressed in suits come to our class room and ask for me. Dammit they found me I think to myself. I look down and hopefully Mrs. J won't tell them who I am. She does. 

"Thanks," the biggest guy says and before I know whats going on the other guys are grabbing me while the bigger guy tazzered Mrs. J and she passes out on the floor and the whole class erupts in chaos. I struggle to break free, but all I see is Mickey looking at me with such worry in his eyes before everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry again for the long wait! School is just stressing me out so much!

Hopefully you guys will forgive me<3

And over the summer I will defiantly be able to post more, so you can look forward to that!! (which for me doesn't start for another 3 weeks :( )

It will get more Torchwoody and alien in the next chapter, but I felt the need fro a new character. Sorry not sorry (:

Comment what you want in the next chapter! The more ideas I have the faster the new chapter will probably come out because I have a lot of trouble thinking of ideas.

Thanks for reading love ya <33 (;