|19|

Dahlia's POV

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked the officer. I was sitting in this interrogation like room. She was asking me questions but it was my turn. I had seen my mother already, She forced me to have a rape kit done, which of course is going to be negative.

"Your mother pressed, we tracked your cell phone," she responded "did anything happen? That you didn't want?"

"No," I scowled "Nothing happened that I didn't want, I ran away. Andy is my boyfriend, I'm 18 an adult you have to let him go and me too."

The cop was silent, she leaned over and put her hand on top of mine "you don't have to be afraid of him anymore. He can't hurt you, I know he has... other sides..."

"That's ridiculous, you think I'm afraid of him!?" I couldn't help but to shout

"Dahlia calm down."

"Don't tell me shit," I said "just let him go or let me see him. Something."

"I can't let you see him," she said, she stood up and switched off the tape. She left quietly, I groaned how the hell was this gonna go down.

-----

3rd person

"There's gotta be something we can charge the boy on!" Dahlia's mother Caroline shouted.

"I'm afraid not ma'am, your daughter said she ran and she is sticking to that story," officer James said.

"Charge him for hiding a runaway," she countered.

"Ma'am she's an adult, 18, he's 17, so really there's nothing we can really do, not kidnapping, hiding a run away, the girl says she's never had sex, there are no bruises, no cuts. Andrew has a clean record as side from one count of underage drinking," Officer james

"Fucking police station can't do their job," Caroline stormed to the room her daughter was left in. She grabbed Dahlia's hand yanking her up.

"Hey! Let me go!" She shouted at her mom jerking out of her grip.

"Listen here ms. Runaway you're coming home with me," Caroline scowled.

"Actually I rather not," Dahlia said.

"Then where the hell will you go?"

"I don't have to tell you."

"I'm your mother!"

"I'm an adult!"

Caroline was damn furious, she ran out of that place, literally ran like a three year old from chucky.

-----

Andy

"Did you ever have sex with Dahlia Dixion? Did you kidnap her?"

"I really don't need to answer these questions," I said.

The officer glared at me "Listen boy answer the questions."

"No I didn't have sex with her I haven't had sex with her, I probably won't unless we get married or something cause she's big on this virgin thing and I respect that."

"That's one question."

"I didn't force her to come with me, she came because she wanted too," close enough to the truth.

"Why did she wanna go with you."

"She wanted to runaway."

"Where were you gonna go after everything?"

"Out of state, west coast."

A few more questions were asked before I was left in there. Holy hell I wanna get this over with already.

>>>>>
O look at me I updated

Yeah i know this was all over the place.