|1|

"Char Char you said you'd give me a ride home!" I complained into the phone stomping through the nearly empty library parking lot there was only one car left.

"I'm sorry DD something came up, can't you just call an uber or something?" Charlotte recommended.

"I don't have my wallet," I pouted

"I've gotta go you'll figure something out," she told me. I sighed mumbling bye and hung up. I shivered in the cold god I wish I brought a jacket.

"Dahlia?" An unfamiliar deep voice called my name. I turned around it was that boy who was always staring at me leaning against his car... oh what was his name?

"H-hi... Andy?"

"yeah," he nodded "I uh heard you needed a ride home I could drop you off if you're okay with that," he scratched the back of his neck he seemed nervous? I looked at him skeptically Reading his face he had a friendly smile on but sad eyes

"I-I'm just trying to help you out," he said. I nodded he seemed to become happier. This boy is very odd. He opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

"No problem," he went to the driver seat starting the car.

"I live on 3rd street by the way," I mumbled he nodded. Pulling out of the parking lot.

"You should put your seatbelt on," he told me quietly. I did so just in case he was a reckless driver. I started to think, I don't know who he is just that he's been staring at me since kindergarten. What if he tries something? Don't be crazy.

"Is your favorite superhero batman?" I asked looking at the tattoo on his arm.

"Oh- yeah, how about you?" He asked

"I've never really thought of my favorite superhero... The Flash maybe..." I shrugged "but I do have a favorite villain, catwoman," I said

"Is that because she's a girl?" He chuckled

"No, because A- her character is badass, and B- The catwoman movie made in 2004 is my favorite." I explained

"Why a favorite villian? 'They're evil and stuff'" he quoted Charlotte screaming through the halls two days ago about supervillians,  trying not to laugh.

"I think they're just troubled and deep down they're good people." I looked at andy who was still trying not to laugh

"Umm Andy you passed 3rd street." I said

he became silent mumbling "I know."

My heartbeat sped up and so did my breathing, what if he kills me?

>>>>>

Chapter 1 thanks to ROCKANDPHAN for reading 💖 sorry this chapter took so long I got grounded again (no shocker)