Tony's eyes flashed dangerously. "We will give them a proper funeral!" He shouted. "They deserve so. They were heroes."

Fury and Tony glared at each other. Stark looked around for support of his friends, but none was helping him. All averted their gazes from him. Steve placed a hand in his shoulder.

"Fury's right, Stark. We don't have enough time."

Stark glared at him. After what seemed an eternity he spoke quietly. "Don't count on me in this war." After that, he stormed off.

The team stared at the door where Tony had left.

"He will come back." Said Natasha. "He just needs to cool off. It was a hard blow for him to loose Peter."

"Time is the only thing we don't have." Bruce stated. "By the time he cool's off, it may be too late."

The temperature on the room seemed to drop at that piece of truth.

-----

Percy awoke to find Wanda still asleep in his side, her head on his shoulder.

He looked around, expecting to be somewere recognizable. However, he found him in a dark tunel.

As the events of the last day reentered in his mind, he looked down to Wanda. She seemed really peacefull when sleeping. However, they had to keep moving. He shaked her softly.

"Wanda, wake up. We have to keep moving." He whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked around confused and her eyes landed on him. When she noticed the position the two had, she quickly separated. Percy didn't really know why.

"G-Good morning, Percy." She said.

Percy smiled at her. "Good morning, Wanda."

Someone made a wolf whistle behind them. When the two turned, now prepared to fight, they were greeted by a strange sight.

There, in a transparent-like form, stood a teenager girl, probably with sixteen or seventeen years old. She was beautiful. She had curly blond hair, a California tan and a tonned body. However, what was more noticed about her were her stormy grey eyes, which held a wise and knowledgy look.

"A-Annabeth." Percy breathed.

She smiled. "The one and only, seaweed brain."

"What-How...?" He stuttered.

Annabeth just waved it off. "Win a mythomagic game with Nico and now he is obligued to let me do this."

Percy's jaw was hitting the floor. Hard.

"Back to the point, Percy, I wanted to talk with you because I know what have you done." She said.

Percy sighed. "So now you hate me too"

The ghost shook her head. "I know that it had to be done and that you were the only one who was disposed to do so. However, I know that you will no longer arrive to the Underworld."

Percy paled. Like... a lot. "Y-Yeah, that will happen."

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!" Annabeth said angrily. "I'VE TOLD YOU COUNTLESS TIMES NOT TO BE SO RECKLESS! YOU COULD EXPECT THAT ONE OF THOSE TIMES, YOU WILL PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD!" Annabeth took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm calm."

"I hope so." Percy said in a little voice.

"Now that I have scolded you." Annabeth said. "I've come to tell you good bye, Percy."

Percy looked at her with a sad and confused look. "G-Good bye? W-What do you mean?"

She smiled sadly. "I'm choosing rebirth, seaweed brain. I can't wait for you because you will not archieve the Underworld."