The Gangs

Heyyy okay so this is the first chapter of my amazing imagination  its actually real this book is based on my life but it has some new people and twists and turns, but a girl can dream right...so no typical vampires and crap ;) not saying that I don't adore vampires, I actually love them! Okay so here it is.

Mandy's P.O.V

As I looked through my brain's files in search for a great excuse for how I couldn't get the information about the other gang as Brian wanted, I realized that school started in 20 min, okay so yeah I'm the gang leader's right hand, but I'm just like any other girl I absolutely love my looks long brown hair with its little sexy curls, kind of tan skin, amazing 10 million dollars smile, light brown mysterious eyes, and my nose, not perfect but different, it keeps me from looking like a perfect Barbie and I love that, because when you belong to a kick ass gang they'll think you are the leaders girl...and I hated that, Brian is a bastard he has no mercy, no pity, no weakness, but its what makes him the best.

I looked at my reflection, I looked worried, and I was, Brian was going to pin me against the wall and shoot blind-folded; I ran to my closet picked out the shortest shorts I had, a lime green baggy shirt that got tight at the very bottom to keep it stylish, and this is one of the advantages of being pretty and belonging to a gang I can seduce him and that's what I was going to do, I dragged myself to my bathroom and ran eyeliner along the edges of my eyes, quickly applied mascara, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair with my lucky comb ( and yes I said lucky) put on my black converse and out of my violet room, mom wasn't home as always, and dad, well dad was dead, just like Dan...Dan is how I started, he's the reason I am what I am, the reason I cry when I see the empty spot where his gun used to be... and the reason I killed the backstabbing fag that killed him, his oh so best friend, and the reason Brian saved me from the people that were after me, so that's how I became a good shooter, good liar, good dealer, and good at school, because when you want your mom to think you didn't make the same mistake her son did and being in the verge of dying everyday, making good grades makes her think you are busy studying; I put my hand over the doorknob and twisted it, cold air hit my face making my hair whip uncontrollably, I pulled my motorcycle's keys out of my pocket and stuck them in the opening, twisting it to the side while I swung my leg over the smooth cool black leather seat, I let go of the brake feeling my beautiful red monster roar.

Brian's P.O.V

Woke up with the feeling of...anxiety? What was I excited about? Why was I feeling like Mandy had the key to everything, she is damn hot, but she's not the answer to my life, she's just a little piece of the big picture, just like everybody else; I quickly rolled out of the sofa I crashed in.

"Damn it Brian move school starts in 15 min!" Tim yelled from the kitchen.

"Shit!" I mumbled

Tim is my stupid ass excuse for a nasty brother, he doesn't give shit about anyone, and that's how it has been since I was 10, my story... was forgotten when I hit my head and lost memory of my parents and everything, great childhood, right? I pulled on a black tight shirt, ripped jeans and ran my hand through my midnight black hair, I could still feel the burn of the scar I got that ran down my back, damn it was getting sore, and I got it from Mandy she got pissed I tried to make a move on her.

Ha! That girl was some badass chick, my pale skin glowed in contrast of my lime green eyes. I picked up a bagel and ran out the door; I slow jogged to my black mustang, the one I won in a pool game amazing, huh?

Started the engine and felt the need for speed, ha! One speeding ticket doesn't hurt now does it?

Mandy's P.O.V

I sat in my usual spot, and noticed that everybody was jumpy, I could tell the way their muscles were tense and realized that Max was looking my way.