~Dancing in the Moonlight~

Start from the beginning

"Kya! Kawaii!" a group of my fans squealed.

So I left Kaoru and headed off to talk with some girls.

"EEEEP! Yuki-kun looks so cute as a girl!" one of them complements.

"Um... Thanks..."

"KYAAA!~" they squealed once again.

"You should cosplay like this more often!"

"Yeah! I'll bet that a guy could fall for you!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah!" they agreed nodding their heads.

"Ummm... Maybe..."

"YAY!~" they rejoiced.

"Hey, Yuki! Phase two is in action! I repeat! Phase two is in action!" Hikaru whispered to me in an army voice.

"Okay!" I giggled as I left the group of squealing girls and into the change room.

~ time skip ~

"Wow... So that's how you apply makeup..." I said as I observed Hikaru and Kaoru as they applied Haruhi's makeup.

"Yeah. Haruhi's going to look completely different after this!" they chorused.

"Can I go change now guys?" she asked, standing up.

"Yeah sure! Here's the dress and the wig." they said as they handed her a bag.

"'Kay."

"Ne ne Yuki-chan! You look really really pretty tonight! You should dress like this more often!" Mistukuni complemented as he squeezed Usa-chan.

"You think so Mitsukuni?"

"Yeah! Everyone thinks so!" he exclaimed with a closed eyed smile.

"Okay guys! I'm done!" Haruhi called.

She wore a light sunshine yellow dress that went to just above her knees and had several layers to make it poof out slightly and a white ribbon around her waist. Yellow really suits her.

"Wow! You're almost as cute as Yuki!" the twins gawked.

"Hey! I reckon Haruhi's a lot cuter than me!" I protested.

"Nu-uh! You're definitely cuter. No offense Haruhi." Hikaru stated.

"None taken. I agree with the rest of you." she said with a bright smile.

"Whut??? Not you too Haruhi." I whined.

"Hey why are you all in here? Who's going to entertain the g-" said Tamaki as he opened the door.

Once his eyes landed on Haruhi he froze, a slight blush on his cheeks as he stated in awe.

So he likes Haruhi. I told them she was cuter. What's this feeling I'm having? What's this horrible aching in my heart? It's like my heart is slowly cracking open from all the pressure.

What's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to have bonds with these people. They don't even care. They don't notice when I hurt. I don't mean anything to them. I'm just a waste of space. I'm nobody in their eyes.

I bowed my head as my eyesight began to blur and my eyes began to water. I quickly blinked them away as to not draw attention to myself.

I'm not going to let it happen. Not again. Never in front of them. I'll just draw attention to myself and they'll get closer to me. Just like Tamaki.

How could I think that he even liked me? He probably just felt sorry for me.

I'm not the princess who gets swept off her feet by her beloved prince charming. I'm supposed to be the enemy. The villain. The person who doesn't end up living happily ever after.