"What's up, mom, you look really happy today." Sawada Toshiro said, ignoring the news now, his younger sister Tsukiko nodding her head at that. "Mama did something good happen? You look quite happy today." Tsukiko asked. "Yes I am quite happy today, because last night I received an e-mail from Tsu-kun. He said he will visit soon." Nana replied. There were two reactions to the answer. Tsukiko was ecstatic. "Onii-chan is coming home! Yeah! Yeah!" on the other hand Toshiro was not at all happy, he was rather disgusted. "That bastard is still alive. I expected his dead body to return eight years ago. When it didn't come back I thought even the authorities were not interested in sending Dame-Tsuna's body nor were they interested to dispose it of themselves and just left it as it is to rot." Toshiro finished saying with an evil smirk remembering how he and his friends used to bully Tsuna for being weak. Suddenly there was a loud slap resounding in the house. The result was Toshiro cupping his left cheek, which started to bleed, a visibly surprised Tsukiko and a very angry Nana. "You will not talk about your elder brother like that. I don't care what is it about him that you hate but you will never talk like that about him ever again. Have I made myself clear?" Nana finished in a really low and dangerous voice, which sent a shiver down both the children's spine. "Yes, Mom." Replied Toshiro visibly scared of mother's anger.

"Good." Nana replied. Her smile coming back, which deflated the thick tension in the room. "By the way, there was an interesting flyer in the mail today." Nana said while holding a pamphlet. "Will raise your kid to be the new leader of the next generation. Grade and subject doesn't matter. Reborn. Isn't this interesting? I have never seen such an amazing flyer." Nana said, giddy with happiness. "That smells like a scam, Mom." Toshiro tried to reason. "It probably is a tutor from a professional business school for men. You really have to work on your grades you know." Nana replied back. "Look I don't need a home tutor, okay. Sports is enough for me." Just as Toshiro finished his sentence, there was a voice which spoke

"Ciaossu."

Character Files:-

1. Tsunayoshi Sawada-

Description: Tsuna is a fairly tall teenager. His height might be similar to Gokudera and Yamamoto. He has spiky brown hair, which is connected to a long ponytail. He has big, doe-like eyes, colour mix of brown and sunset amber. His eyes are always narrowed whenever he is on a job. He has a lean and slim figure. However, he is very strong. He has numerous small scars on his upper body, that is not visible to anyone unless they look at his body closely. However he has a large X-shaped scar on his chest (A/N: kinda similar to Luffy's scar which he got from Admiral Sakazuki in the battle of Marineford) that he got after fighting a really talented swordsman. However, Tsuna is able to hide it with his illusions. He is always dressed in an expensive suit, orange dress shirt and black tie and a black fedora with a red stripe. He also wears formal black shoes with oxford brogues. During jobs however, he prefers to wear his Air Jordans.

History: Used to be called 'Dame-Tsuna' or 'No-Good Tsuna' until he shifted to Sicily, eight years ago, just six months before the 'cradle affair' or the 'crib incident,' the largest coup d'etat in Vongola's history, attempted by the Varia (more information later on). After a certain incident, Tsuna decided to become stronger and started his training under Reborn for assassination, Collonello and Lal Mirch for war, strategy planning and espionage, Verde for academics, Fon for martial arts and Mammon for illusions. In four years he became a talented assassin and gained the respect of the Ninth generation of the Vongola, allied and enemy families alike. Known to have the same sadistic tendencies and really curious mind like three of his tutors. In the underworld he is known to be as 'Cielo' and like his tutor has been dubbed as the 'World's Greatest Hitman of the New Generation.' Also known to be a workaholic. Five years after coming to Italy, he became a trusted confidante of the Ninth and is now the internal consigliere or the 'underboss' of the Vongola. The only one allowed to whack anybody, even the Ninth and his guardians, for acting silly and avoiding paperwork (half of which is done by him so he does not see why do they complain). Calls the Ninth 'Grandpa' or 'Gramps' unofficially and calls his wife 'Grandma.' Tsuna also carries a huge amount of respect for all of the Ninth's sons and was really sad with the death of the first two, the disappearance of the third and the imprisonment of the fourth. However, sometime before the start of this story, Tsuna rescued Federico, the Ninth's son. Know why Federico will not be the boss as the story progresses.

No. of completed missions (includes assassinations, espionage etc): 567

Family:

Iemitsu Sawada (Father, Currently working as the leader of CEDEF)

Nana Sawada (Mother, Housewife)

Tsukiko Sawada (Younger Sister, age- 14-years-old, younger by two years. Currently attending Namimori Middle School. Second year. Birthday- 15th November)

Toshiro Sawada (Younger Twin brother, age: 16-years-old years. Younger to Tsuna by 10 minutes. Currently, freshman at Namimori High School. Birthday- 14th October)

Giotto/Ieyasu Sawada (Vongola Primo, Tsuna's ancestor)

Flames: Tsuna is a multi-flame user. However his sky flame is the dominant flame. He can also use storm, rain, mist, cloud, lightening and Dark flames of night after another incident which made Tsuna snap. However, Tsuna uses the Dark flames as a measure of a last resort. Thus, not many people know about it. He is also known to make combinations depending on the situation.

Weapons:

X-Gloves Gauntlet, with headphones and contact lenses, when in close combat.

Twin military standard Desert Eagles, which can absorb dying-will flames and shoot dying will bullets. Also connected to his headphones and contact lenses.

Sniper Rifle 'Fourth-Eye' (the type used by Collonello in the Arcobaleno representative war). However, Tsuna uses an infrared visor similar to Lal Mirch's in order to snipe multiple targets at once (both the rifle and the visor was a gift to him by Lal and Collonello on Tsuna's birthday).

Strengths:

Expert marksman. Familiar with all kinds of weapons. Can also kill a person with a round pebble. He is also resourceful and can turn any disadvantageous situation around. Expert martial artist. Really intelligent. A really kind person, even though he has seen the dark side of the mafia world. He has helped various people mafiosi's and civillians alike and is also loved by the children and is respected by the adults in many villages under Vongola's protection. Excellent hand-eye coordination due to his training and a very heightened intuition known to be almost on the same level as the Ninth. He is also immune to poison after being subjected to many of Bianchi's poison cooking. He also has a college degree, due to him skipping a few grades, in a wide range of subjects. He also has a driver's license, bartending license, lawyer's license and a doctor's license (acquired illegally with the help of Trident Shamal).

Weakness:

Still clumsy. Though, his clumsiness has toned down now and has never showed itself during Tsuna's missions. He is very lazy when not in a mission. His sadistic streak can be put on the same level as Reborn, Collonello and Lal. He is also little bit of a pervert and will not hesitate to flirt with a pretty lady who is in her twenties. Though his favourite target is NYPD detective, organized crime branch, Sandra Solares. She has not arrested him for harassment because she respects his skills a lot and owes him many favors. He is also dense. He will never see the hints of a girl liking him even if it is right in front of his face. He will only know a girl's feelings unless she tells him (No pairings for now. But I might put some later on).

Nicknames:

Dame-Tsuna, No-Good Tsuna (both of them formerly).

Lazy-Tsuna (by Reborn)

Vongola's Young Lion (title held by Iemitsu, now held by Tsuna)

World's Greatest Hitman of the New Generation.

Author's Note

Hey guys. This is Manuviraj Khare and I just uploaded the first chapter. Please give me your thoughts about it. Alongside the chapter, I will also upload character files about my OC characters. Please tell me what do you think of Tsuna's character file. I think it is pretty good because I kinda got bored of seeing Tsuna only as 'No- Good' and thought to make Tsuna a bit of a badass and OOC. Also don't worry, either in the next chapter or the one after it, Tsuna will be sent to Namimori to, you know, raise hell. Finally, I also want your suggestions on whether should I keep pairings or not. If I will keep pairings it will be mostly be something like 2795, GokuHaru or something similar. Also please read, review and comment and please don't hesitate on being blunt and direct. I will keep acknowledgements at the end of the chapter under Author's Notes. I will update as regularly as possible. Weekly or even every two to three days if I am able to write quickly and not suffering from writer's block.

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn! or its characters. I only own the OC's.