Chapter 4 (To be a Teenager)

Start from the beginning

'Because i dont want to Dean i dont wanna be a freak anymore, im a kid i cant fight like that infront of these kids they will think im not normal'

'Wait a sec u are so desperate to be normal which u think u are not and u have to pretend that u would take up a beating'

'Dean u will never understand'

'I understand this that he hurted u and he will have to pay'

'Dean no'

'Shut up and show me where did u get hurt'

'Its nothing'

'Now'

Sam showed me thank God it was just a little rash i got him to the medical room in the school the nurse cleaned it up and putted a bandage. We went home in the bus, we reached the hotel in about 15 min. Sam invited his friend over so i decided to give them a bit privacy not that he invited a chick or something but still.

I went to the nearest gamming room and saw the hot chick from class there. As soon as she saw me she came to talk to me.

'Hey u here'

'Ya just hanging'

'Well i wanted to talk to u in school only but i had to go my mum called'

'Ya ya lets cut to the chase i know u like me and i like u too so what say lets get out of here' I said

'Sure and by the way my name is Ujala but u can call me Uju if u want'

'okay'

We went to her place but her parents were home and they are so protective over her daughter that they didnt even let us close the door. She lied and said that we were studying. I did get with her to first base we kissed and all. It was getting late so i went back to the hotel. I reached the hotel and i saw Sammy friend was leaving he saw me and freaked.

'Are u Sam's Brother' He asked me

'Ya i am'

'Your brother is the most awesome and cool guy ive ever seen' he said as he turned towards Sam it was so weird Sammy just smiled at him.

One Week later ....

Its been a week ive been dating Ujala and her friend Trish but Trish want me to meet her parents and i dont do parents. The kid that hurted Sammy has not been cumming since that day i wonder why haha.

Sam and i got dressed we took a bus and went to school. I left Sammy in the halway he went towards his class. I decided to see if the kid came or not but in the halway i saw Sam with his teacher he was talking about the essay Sam worte about our Family. The idiot wrote a essay on hunting couldnt he go with mechanics.

I heard the teacher gave him advice that if Sam does not want to join his Family business he shouldnt and he should always follow his heart. Seriously leave hunting, leave Dad and Leave Me.

I know Sammy will never do this. He went i was following him as i saw Ujala and she came to me really strong she was kissing me like i was going somewhere. I was buzy with her and i didnt see trish cumming she saw us both.

'U two timming Bastard' Trish said.

'Watever bitch' I replied all cool

But what Ujala said im still not sure if its true or not maybe it is.

'U know what Dean u are a kid inside u break people's heart deliberately so u can satisfy ureself inside ure  just a kid who is dying for his Family's approval. Dying for his Father to treat him as a son dying for his little brother's love'. Ujala said

'Shut up u dont know anything' I replied and walked away.

I took out my phone and called Dad.

'Pick us up now i cant stay here a minute longer'

'Be there in half hour' Dad replied

I came out to find Sammy and i saw a group of kids in a circle like there is a fight going on i went close to have a better look and saw Sam beating the same kid that pushed him. Now thats my brother i didnt have to do anything to that kid because i know my brother can take care of it. I saw Sammy punch him 3 times.

'Ure not worth it and FYI i have a brother who will beat the shit out of u if u ever touch me again or any other kid at school ure bullying days are over' Sam said

'Hez not joking okay' I said as i stepped in i gave the kid a hard look and it looked like he was about to pee in his pants.

'Come on Sammy Dad's cumming to pick us up its time we leave this shit hole' I informed Sam.

'Why i like this place' Sam said

'U will have other school's to like'. I told him

I saw Dad waiting for us in his car i started walking towards him. I saw Sammy was not on my side i turned to see where he was and i saw him say bye to his friend who came over that day .

We got in the car and i was finally away from that school.

DO COMMENT AND LIKE