Confession

*slam*

You heard the door from that place open, you see Jungkook stare at Taehyung with his sharp eyes. Then he saw your tears are falling down from your cheek.

It's Jungkook. He's here......

Jungkook punches Taehyung in the face and he grabs to hug you.
"Y/N why are you here? Why he does this to you?" He says it with a gentle voice while rubbing your cheeks.

"Let me go Jungkook. You have the lady that you love right? Am I just your toy, right? Just let me go. Please." You start you crying.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung stand up "Hey Jungkook? What are you doing with Y/N?! Get off her!"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung again, he breaks the hug from you and starts punching him again.
"Stop it Jungkook. What's the matter with you? She's not your girlfriend."

"Stop fucking touch, my girlfriend!"

"She's not yours! She loves me..."

Jungkook punches him right in the face, you see some blood coming from his nose.

"Jungkook stop it! You're hurting him!" You pulled Jungkook's uniform

"But he just-"

"No... It's my fault. I'm the one you can blame. I let him do it." You stand up with your eyes looking down at your feet.

"What? Why?" Jungkook turn around looking at you, he stands and covers your body with his jacket.

"I just think that I should move on from you."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I love you Jungkook."

Jungkook stood there with his eyes glaring at yours with confusion.

"V. I'm sorry, I don't tell everything that you should know as my friend." You come over V as you touch his shoulder.

"But... You said you love me?"

"I-I just lie with my feeling and I just make you hurt.... I'm sorry V I love Jungkook."

"But..........I... I understand I'm sorry for doing such things to you. I'm such an idiot. I think I just leave now." With his bruised face and bleeding nose, he gets out from that room.

"Y/N? What did you say earlier, is that true?"

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry Jungkook, I know I just lie with my own feelings for you, all this time the things you do to me. I just can't pretend to hate you. I love you."

"I-I don't know how to say."

"It's okay, you don't need to accept it. I just want to tell you. You have that beautiful lady that you love."

"What do you mean? That girl, I'm sorry Y/N. I know I do something with her. I just can't avoid that idiot. She just did it without any warning. I don't do such thing to a cheap woman like that."

So it's not Jungkook's fault. Oh no, stupid Y/N! Drown with your own selfish feeling. You suppose to protect him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I won't be there to protect you. I just run away." You stand on your two knees.

"Hey, I won't do such things with another woman. I have you Y/N...."

Your eyes wide open as Jungkook say that. "What do you mean Jungkook, you see me as one of your toys right? You don't love me even like me."

"I love you Y/N. Since the first time saw you. I feel safe with you, I feel the comfort around you. I know that you are the one for me."

Tears rundown from your eyes, covering your face with your hands.
"I love you Jungkook. I love you so much."

He hugged you tightly, with his finger lift your chin up looking into your eyes.

"Can I?"

You nod your head giving a sign that you agree. Without hesitation, he put his lips to yours. Moving his finger trying to open your mouth, he then continues kissing you deeply. You put your hands around Jungkook's head, as Jungkook pull you closer to him.

You never feel this happy.

I love you Jungkook

A/N: Nice to see you guys again!
I know the progress of the story slow, but I hope you still stick with me until the end of this book.

Hope you have a good time reading with a smile on your face.

I've been thinking about the Jungkook's P.O.V, would you guys want me to write the Jungkook's p.o.v version? Please comment your thought, like to read it soon.

Another chapter will be published soon! Bye bye~ 🐰