I'll be with you... part-17

Start from the beginning

Some minutes later,

She came with plate and water, and found him caressing her photos.

"Why just can't you give me explanation." Swara thought and kept water at maze making loud noise.

"Glad you come, now we will eat together like before." Sanskar tried to make atmosphere little cool.

"I don't like eating with anyone, you finished yours then you may leave. I'll eat afterwards.." Swara said.

"But it seems food is tasty, I hope till you eat it'll not become cold." He said, and looked at her with hope.

"Your tricks will not work on me." She said, and shifted at sofa taking few magazines.

He sadly saw her, and began to eat thinking if he'll say anything she might not eat anything.

She felt bad seeing it, but she was not ready to melt.

"Shona, I almost finished... Can you eat one last bite from my hand... Please don't deny for this." He said, and forwarded last morsel towards her.

She looked at him with pain in eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want, but please after my going finish your food." He said, and about to keep morsel back in plate.

She held his hand, and eat by his hand.

"Don't think I melt by it, it's just I don't like wasting food." Saying it, she took plate from his hand and went from there.

He smiled at her receding figure, and smiled with tears in eyes.

"I am sorry Shona, but please try to understand." He maffled

*********************"********"*

When she back in room, he was no where. She sighed and finished her food.

After some time,

She sat at bed and took his photo from her beg.

"Great work Mr Maheswari." Swara said, and kept it near her pillow and laid at bed. She soon dozed off due to continuous crying, then itself Sanskar came in room from balcony and found her sleeping in uncomfortable position. He makes her lay properly and sat taking her head in her lap.

"You know Shona, why I sent you here? (He pecked over her forehead.) Because I want you to do something which can make my and yours parents proud. If you lived there only then all times you would be behind me like Sanskar have you eaten or not, you're fine or not, you need anything or not .... You would just wasted all times on me as your world revolves around me only but I want you should make your identity too, I know you already wanted it but due to these problems I am sure you ignored all these that's why I did it. I want from here, you just concentrate how you'll mend all things without my support. It's not like that I'll not support you, but I want you take my minimum support and when you'll get success it'll be solely yours then all will feel proud of you and all will say my Shona also knows how to mend things. She'll get her respect and love back. Even all will apologize to you for their behaviour, I know you'll not like this, but I want they ask you sorry. I just hope soon you find your way, and yes Shona don't think if you'll get failure I'll not help you. I'll be there in your failure, but not in success. Now I have to go, I have to see some more files and you take care of yourself." He said, and kissed her forehead again, and both eyes too.

He stood from there, and went towards gate and once turned seeing her.

"I'll miss you Shona." He said, some drops of tears fell from his eyes.

After he went, she opened her eyes yes she was pretending when he placed her head on his lap then itself she woke, but not let him know as she wanted to know what he'll say.