I'll be with you... part-17

Start from the beginning

"That's why I am saying let me live with you, I'll take care of you." Swara pleaded.

"Try to understand......" Sanskar tried to say something but without listening it, she freed from his grip and went in balcony.

"Swara at least listen me." Sanskar said

She came back and teary eyed looked at him.

"I was crying, and pleading you please Sanskar don't do this, but you without giving me any kind of explanation just asked me to go with ma baba why Sanskar? Do you really think I was only at mistake? What was my mistake? Only that I wanted to give you surprise and make memories with you... I agree I should ask mom dad, but I swear in exictment I forget that angle.." Swara outburst at him making him guilty and ashamed.

"I'll explain you everything, but not now." Sanskar said

"Then you may leave, ups sorry Mr Maheshwari how I can order you. You do only that what you want. "Swara said

"I'll go, and give you explanation too, but please eat first." Sanskar politely said

"I'll not." Swara angrily shouted

"Please eat." He tried to say, but she was not effecting at all..

"Eat or otherwise, I'll keep standing here whole night." Sanskar said, and tried to make her eat, she angrily took plate from his hand and about to eat.

"You ate? (Sanskar closed his eyes and looked here there.) How could you do this? You missed your food? You even know you not get sleep without having dinner and what about your vitamins? And most importantly skipping your food you came here, what others will think that your wife make you starve?" Swara said angrily, he smiled seeing her care, however she might be angry with him but can't able to stop herself for showing how much she cares for him...

"How could I eat shona? When I know my Swara's condition? (Swara looked down) Shona that time whatever I did it was just for your betterment, but you're here even not eating anything." Sanskar said

"I can't able to see my betterment leave about me today I got to know I don't have any importance in my beloved one lives (she said remembering her ma Baba's accusations) I even not able to see your betterment." Swara said and few tears came out from her eyes.

He about to wipe, but she turned and forwarded him plate.

"Don't wipe these tears, it's solely given by you." She said

"Then only I have right to wipe these tears." He said and wiped her tears, later softly kissed on tears marks.

"First make someone upset then act like you care

"First make someone upset then act like you care." She said and wiped her cheeks where he kissed.

He giggled seeing her act, she angrily looked at him and stood.

"Please eat it, I'll bring another one for me." Swara said.

"We can share...." He tried to say, but she sadly saw him, and went from there.