"Gang?" For some reason Jimin's voice seemed shaky a little making me wonder has he came in contact with this gang as well.

"You know that gang you were starting to call your friends." Yoongi snapped.

"You weren't right to turn on us like that Jimin." Hoseok calming spoke lowering his head.

Jimin started laughing as he kept staring at his friends. Something about his laugh was telling me he thought this was a joke. He can't be serious. My best friend just died by this gang you are siding with. Do you expect me to just be okay with you laughing? Hell no.

I walked up to Jimin with pure anger in my eyes. Looking at him he could already tell I was about to throw some hate at him. "Listen here you little shithead. I don't know your full story but I know one thing so far. These guys right here, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi are your real friends. They've been looking for you nonstop since yesterday. They've been nothing but concerned about you since you left them and I don't blame them. You're siding with a killer Jimin. A killer. A horrible gang who just shot down my best friend and her parents. Her innocent parents." I burst.

"Darling!" Jungkook spoke in a cheerful voice. Even from behind I could feel Jungkook's smirk as I knew he would like the badass side of me.

"You don't know-" I cut Jimin off by taking a step closer to him. I was so close I could smell his scent which smelled like sweat, cologne, and gun powder all mixed up.

"Oh but I do. I can tell you still care about your friends and I know it's killing you inside to figure out how you can get out of this gang. Well I know first hand. You give them what they want and leave." I walked over to Yoongi snatching my book bag off his shoulder. He was giving me a weird look at first but then he knew why I was taking it from him.

I slung the book bag over to Jimin as he just gave me a weird expression. I didn't dare speak as I just watched him open the bag. His eyes went wide as he started touching the money inside the bag.

"It's forty grand inside. If you give that to your boss he might let you go." I smiled looking at Namjoon.

"I mean it might work." Namjoon spoke laughing a little. Everyone started smiling as we all thought maybe Jimin might let go of this gang. But something about Jimin's facial expression was telling me it was something other then money.

"It's not money that'll let me go." Jimin spoke in a soft voice. All of a sudden we all went quiet knowing money couldn't let Jimin go. By looking at his eyes I knew it was something he didn't want to say. Something he didn't want to give up just yet. Something he knew would hurt everyone.

"What is it then? Tell us we'll go get it. You know we'll do anything for you Jimin." Taehyung blurted out. Jimin threw Yoongi back my book bag before grabbing my hand. For a second there my heart started to flutter until he raised my hand. Then my heart was pounding.

"If I don't bring Sori in two hours he'll kill you guys." Jimin spoke with nothing but pure guilt.

"NO WAY!" Both Jungkook and Sehun shouted.

"You can't believe that'll be just it Jimin. We drop Sori off and you're a free man. There's always something-" Jin was cut off as a bullet went passed his head. In a flash we were all hiding behind the van wondering who was shooting at us.

"Come on out kids. We already saw you." A deep voice spoke. I was about to whisper something to someone when I felt someone touching me.

"Put your hood on and look down." It was Taehyung whispering to me while pushing my hood over my head. I swung my hair in the back as I did what Taehyung said.