While it lasted

We were let in through the back door and I went straight to my tables. I'm hoping this isn't a mistake I just know there's gonna be one fuck up and my job is gone. I really need this job. One of our servers guided the rest of the guys to their v.i.p booth and handed them drinks. From up where my tables were I had the perfect view to make sure nothing was going to happen.

"Better not fuck up." I heard a voice whisper behind me. Hayley. I hated her. She was one of our servers with an attitude. She was a skank. She was always with a new guy everytime she worked she'd scan the crowd for a new guy. or two. I've been out here for a week and I already had a bad vibe from her.

"Do you have anything better to do than stalk me. I don't have any ointment for your "pimple".

"It is a fucking pimple." Like I was gonna believe her lip sore was a pimple. She's blown just about every guy in the state.

"Whatever Michael wants you to escort your friends to the higher level there's gonna be a celebrity in that section."ohhhh a high profile client again.

"Do you know who it is?"

"Just some mixers from other clubs. Not real celebrities." Little did she know that mixers are real celebrities they make the sick ass beats for all kinds of music if it wasn't for mixers people would just talk to the beat of a metronome.

"Yo can you move them for me I kind of have to setup here."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleaseeee"

"What's in it for me?" She had an evil smirk on her face I know she's either gonna make me do something for her. Or humiliate myself."

"I'll do what ever you want. With in this club."

"I want you to grind on the that guy down there for three whole songs."I looked where she was pointing and it was straight to Niall.phew

"Ok that's no to hard."I said she scanned the crowd some more. Trying to find more of a challenge.

"No. Him." Now she was pointing to Liam. No. No. No.

"Him with the curly hair?" I tried to push her to another person.

"Nope. Him. Right there with the tattoos on his arm." Oh god no

"Are you sure he looks like an easy target I like a challenge." I looked down to Liam and was staring at some bartenders ass and talking to Louis.

"Nope he looks like trouble. He's perfect. A deals a deal."

"Fine but I have to set up so hurry up and move them."

"Alright. Have fun." She laughed and winked at me. She knew I didn't like to dance with random guys they get to grabby but I could tell she knew Liam. She saw I was uncomfortable with dancing with him. Yet she still picked him and thought it was funny.

I decided to play my "T.R.I.P.P.Y" playlist. Trippy doesn't really stand for anything I just called it that. When I started to play the music the crowd faced me and started to fist pump and jump to the music. See the only music I played when I was here was techno. Trippy was a hip hop playlist ment for twreking,grinding,and lap dances.

My shift was over and I had to make my move on Liam.it wasn't like I as afraid to dance it was just that it was Liam and Liam was a jerk.

*liams p.o.v*

"I talked to her shell be down here in ten minutes." Hayley told me when she came down stairs.

Ok my plan was now in play. I'm not into the whole make you fall I love with me then break your heart type thing. It's to cliche and it's to mean. I know I'm mean most times but I know I fall for people just as easy.

When we were in the car with Tay I couldn't help but stare at her. Yea she was hot and she was funny and sassy and cute and she had swagg. I couldn't see myself in a relationship though I don't know why but I just can't.

Tay was coming down the stairs and making her way toward me what should I do. Make her chase me. Chase her? I don't know but someone has to make a move.

"I know Hayley already told you so let's get straight to it."she already had an attitude but there was something else in her eyes as well. Maybe excitement.

"Ok we'll let's go."

The first song that played was red nose. And to be honest I didn't mind.

"Do you know-" I cut her off by grabbing her hips and turning her around. I was a little shocked when she didn't push me off. And I silently thanked Hayley for helping me out with this

The chorus started to play and you could tell She wasn't comfortable yet. So I moved my hips against her ass slowly. And she turned around.

"I'll dance to five sings with you if you let me have a drink." She spoke really fast I decided not to drink tonight. I don't know why I guess I just didn't feel like it.

"Sure. But don't get anything to strong." While she was gone I started to think to my self and to be honest I kind of like where tonight's going. I don't want to have sex with her. Yet. But I want to get to know her on a more personal level.

*Tatayna's p.o.v

I can't believe me and Liam are grinding on each other on the dance floor. He was a good dancer but I wasn't gonna forget that he was a jerk. I was a little tipsy but my hips kept moving against his by the tenth song we were starting to get serious and move slower. I checked the time and my next shift was five minutes ago. And I knew Michael was gonna be upset.

"I gotta go." I turned around and told Liam. It's not like I wanted to stay I just had to work and honestly dancing with Liam was fun it's just that if we keep this up I could possibly develop feelings and I really don't need that. I'm not all that into relationships someone always gets hurt 11 time out of 10. Maybe I'm a little drunk just a little

"Ok um I guess I'll see you in the car. Later." He looked nervous and shy I don't know how to feel about this. I turned away but he grabbed my arm and brought me back to him

"I'll definitely see you In the car." It was probably the worst move anyone has ever made on me. I started to laugh really loud and he got pissed.i was only laughing so loud because I was under the Maybe he wasn't good with pickup lines but me laughing only made him very upset he walked away out the door out of site. Why can't he follow one simple rule no storming off. I can't loose this job I have to go back and start my shift maybe he'll come back before it's time for me to leave. It was fun while it lasted.

(Soooooo you guys I would love it if you commented tell me what you think! OMG I've been freaking out over Harry's new leaf tatt and the 'Brasil' one ughhhhh he's so gorgeous but anyways who's going to the WWAT. Ammmmmmmm when are you going I'll be there august 29&30 on both days so yea maybe I'll see you hahaha yea

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share

Follow me on twitter @ladytswagg04)