"Well, what do we have here?" Alex got up from the couch as he saw them entering the building. He clapped his hands. Seth shrugged and couldn't believe that someone just saw them. Rose grinned and looked down, demurely.

       "It's not what you think, Alex. She jumped on me! Then, gripped my neck!" Seth explained, his eyes widened. "She's a monster!"

        "Hey! You're the monster. You banged hard on my shoulder so I want to get vengeance for it!" Rose protested. Alex laughed and shook his head. "I think you both are monsters," he joked. Seth shrugged, spinning his shoulder. "I need to call someone," he whined and got into his chamber, slamming the door hard.

        Rose startled. She frowned and then turned to Alex. "Sorry about that. You came to see him?" She asked, kindly. Alex shook his head. "No, I came to see you," he admitted. Rose gulped. Why'd he wanted to see her? "Sit here and talk," Alex invited and patted the couch.

         Rose motioned to him and sat on the couch opposite to his. "Why'd you want to see me?" She asked, suspiciously. Alex chuckled. "We haven't talked since I got here. So, I thought I should get to know you. You're my cousin's wife after all," he told her.

         "Oh-" Rose bit her lip. "Can I ask you something? Where do you live now? I thought you were a prince too but why are you not living here?" She winced on the couch, uncomfortable in her skirt.

           Alex let out a small laugh. He brought his hands together. "Well, I'm living in a hotel, for now. There's a rule-in the castle. Only one prince can live in the castle at one time, which is the Crown Prince. Its a tradition," he explained. 

         Rose nodded and observed him. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a black jacket instead of a vest-like Seth always wore and a khaki pants. "You doesn't look like a prince," she blurted and beamed at him. Alex looked down at what he was wearing and laughed. 

        "Yeah, I get that a lot," he chuckled. "You're funny, Rose," he pointed a finger at her. Rose eyes looked down, embarrassed and afraid that she might say something wrong. "Its a good thing though because you're my classmate. It won't be so boring now," he smiled.

       "Classmate?" Rose echoed. Is he going to Maximillian too? Alex nodded. "Yup. English and Maths. And yes, I'm studying at your school. Photography," he chattered. Rose mouth fell open and she nodded. Alex's her classmate, good thing right?

          "Now, its my turn to ask," he smiled. "If you're okay with it, can you tell me why you married Seth? I mean, you've never known him before this, right?" he asked curiously. Rose looked down and bit her lip. She didn't know how to tell him. Alex waved his hands. "Its alright if you refuse to tell me. I'm okay," he said when he realised that she was getting uncomfortable.

           "My family were having  financial problems. We hadn’t been paying the rent and bills so we almost got chased out. Then, all this came and I didn't have a choice. I wanted to help my parents," Rose told him everything, eyes downcast. Alex nodded. "Now, you must think I am a bad person, isn't it? Marrying for money," she said in disgust.

             Alex shook his head and smiled. "No, I think you're a very kind person and I adore you," he said honestly. "If I was at your place, I wouldn't do that for anyone. You're different," he gazed into her eyes.

         "Thanks," Rose smiled weakly. She never thought that someone would look at her in that way. Everyone around her hated her, mocked her, and kept telling her that she was a bitch and didn't deserve Prince Seth. It was a relieve to know someone actually appreciated her.

           "Well, now that we're classmate, I'll see you around!" He grinned and clapped his hands together. "Oh- and I'm an idiot in maths so I'll be needing your help," he admitted, his teeth shined.