He was somewhere in a house. I had to find him and had to quickly get the job done.  He must be somewhere with other staff, most likely with Nora or Mike. Nora always used him for some help and it seems, she enjoys the company with him. Everyone enjoys him, except me. I cannot get past my experiences with Bryce. Why is he so different with everybody else? Does he try to creep me out on purpose?

     I couldn't find him anywhere. He wasn't with Nora or Mike, nor with any other staff member. Where did he go? He couldn't have left the house, would he?
     I can put that healing cream later, when I will see him around. In meantime, I should go and check some plants in a greenhouse. I need to clear my thoughts there in relaxing atmosphere.

     A small breeze of fresh air fills my lungs. I stand for a minute in a doorway, taking in the scenery. It is so beautiful. The bright sun shining through pentagon shaped glass panes on top of my tiny forest, makes a small sunlit patches underneath the medium sized trees and bushes. I feel my heart fill with warm feeling, seeing a beauty of natures creation. I take off my shoes and step off the concrete path on to the grass covered soil next to it. It feels like I am getting a load of energy just by standing on it. I walk slowly through it, deeper in to the forest. It is not big, but big enough to loose the sight of city and world around, staying totally submerged in this so real fantasy world. This place have always made me forget all the hardships I have faced in the past for that time period I am in here. And hopefully it will help this time too. To get rid of my bugging thoughts of Bryce.

     As I walk farther in to the greenery, I see a large footprints on the short grass. Who could have walked here? Following them, I notice they are leading to my new plant section, where new seeds are growing and where I take care of my crops. Then I see someone standing beside a place, where recently planted strawberries and carrots are growing. The view is blocked by the leaves on lush bush. And what I see there? Bryce? What is he doing here? I carefully remove the remaining twigs that are in my way and slowly walk towards him. Bryce seems to be lost in his world, as he haven't noticed me standing  near. I see him brushing his palms and fingers against the new leaves of plants. Over and over again. What is he doing? His behavior gets weirder and weirder. It looks like he is feeling them, but that thought is just ridiculous. He cannot feel anything, anything so tiny and fragile as these plants. He said it once himself. So what is wrong with him now. Why is he suddenly so interested in these plants?

"Bryce? What are you doing?" I say calmly.

He turns his head and looks at me, again with that emotionless face.

"Nothing, just looking." Is his monotone answer and he takes his eyes back at the plants, but he is not touching them anymore.

"Ok." a scowl appeared on my face. "Oh, by the way, I was looking for you. Your wounds need to be treated." I said quietly, not quite sure if I want to do it, if I will be able to.

     Right now, I was a few strides away from him and it gave me some sense of security. But eventually, I will have to  overcome my fear and nervousness near him. I pulled the little jar out of my pocket and hold it in my hand. He looked back at me and in a matter of seconds he was right in front of me, just a tiny space separating us. My breath got caught in my throat by his sudden movement. Badly, I wanted to get some distance, but I stopped myself from taking any steps. I have to get used to be with him close, like before. Before these terrible events. I could feel him starring down at me, but I could not help myself and look back at him, in his eyes. My mind was blank, nervousness made loose all my thoughts and I didn't even know what to say.  I felt my hands start to tremble. I was loosing it. I have to calm down.

     I took a deep breath and said, still not looking directly at him: "Here. I have to put this on your injuries."

    I was focusing on a jar in my hands, in attempt to keep calm and not to think about of, what he might do. There was a long pause of silence. I see him shift and he swiftly sits down on a green carpet of grass in front of me. Our eyes meet, after he have lowered himself. His face is still the same, but in his eyes I can see again that glimmer of unknown emotion. I have always wondered, what is the meaning behind it. He never told me of what he is thinking in these moments. He always shuts down and keeps himself quiet. The long silence between us make me uncomfortable. He is sitting there and I suppose, he is waiting for me to do the job of applying cream on his wounds. I shakily lower myself on the same patch of grass next to him. I try to calm down, feeling my hands shaking, while I open a jar. I take some of it on my fingertips and reach for Bryce's wound on his jaw. I feel little hesitant. The shining metal of jaw, under his skin reminds me of his true identity.

Enough!

     I scold myself and proceed to aid his wound. His skin is ... It is with no warmth. Almost as cold as the metal beneath it. I gently massage the cream on his skin around his injury and on places he has scratches on. I touch one spot, where the injury is the most deepest and he visibly winces. I quickly get my hand away. What was that? It looked like he felt something. Pain? No way! I was just imagining. He cannot feel. I reminded myself again. But .... I have never seen him making such expression.  He was observing me, as I was in deep thoughts. I reached for the same spot again, but nothing happened. Clearly I was seeing things.

"Where else are you injured?"

      Bryce unbuttoned his shirt not leaving his eyes from mine. He uncovered the part of his chest. On the left side of it was a deep scratch, which seemed have damaged his artificial flesh too. It looked a lot worse than his jaw. I didn't notice it through his clothes, because there was no blood, which would normally indicate about the injury. My eyes were roaming on his fine muscled chest and  abdomen. It's been a while I have seen him like this. He looked perfect, better than any other man I have seen. I felt a faint blush appear on my cheeks. I shouldn't think of him in this way. He is not real, he is not real man. I continued with a treatment with my shaking hands now. I felt so nervous and embarrassed by touching him. I did the last stroke on his wound, when I felt him jerk, barely noticeable. What? Again? Right after, he swiftly grabs my hand. My heart almost  jumps out of my chest by his unexpected move. He holds it for a moment and looks at me intently. I feel his finger slide down from the base of my palm to my pulse. What is he doing? My breathing quickens because of his odd behavior.

"That's enough." he says and stands up. He takes a one last glance at me and walks away, leaving me alone with so many new questions. What is wrong with him?