Finally a Chapter!

Tori's POV

I'm walking down the streets of Camp Aeros seeing demigods getting ready for war. Sarah is supposed to be planning out how we will attack. She was sitting with a kid named Logan and they were talking over a map. 

"Hey guys whatcha doing?" I ask.

   "Tori we can't go on with this!" Sarah said.

 "I don't care Sarah we are going to show them that Camp Aeros is NOT scared of ANYTHING" I said. 

"Your psychotic Tori you don't deserve to be our ruler. You are going to kill hundreds of innocent demigods just because you want power?" she said.

 "You better watch what you say Sarah" I said and walked off.

Nico's POV

     I was having the perfect day with Will we had lunch at the beach, Iris messaged Hazel and Frank, and I got to kiss and hug the hottest guy in the world. 

"I-I l-love you Will" I said. 

He looked shocked at what I said and to be honest I was as well. 

"I love you too Nico...... I don't think I'm ever going to stop smiling now damn you" he said laughing.

 "Thanks for saving me and being there for me even though I pushed you away....I'm sorry for all the names I called you and most of all running away from you when you kissed me because honestly I loved it and now I want to really show it" I said sincerely. I look Will in the eyes and move closer and closer.

     Next thing I know I'm rubbing my hands down Will's toned chest and making myself the most vulnerable I've EVER been. I jump into his lap and we start making out. I wanna feel every inch of skin. I love how warm he is. He's perfect. Slowly we finally break apart and look into each others eyes. We are so close I can feel his warm minty breathe and smile. 

The next day we hear banging on my door. Will sneaked into my cabin again with the help of Lou Ellen. The banging on the door of course was coming from the one and only Percy Jackson. I open the door. 

"Can I ask why you are banking on my door at EIGHT IN THE MORNING?!" I asked/yelled.

"Uh sorry but Jason and Hazel are here and wanted me to come get yo- Why is Will in your cabin this early?" Percy asked looking at Will just starting to wake up and groaning.

"That's none of your concern. I will be out in a couple of 20 minutes." I said in a grumpy tone. 

"Okay we are all at the lake. See you there" He said with a smile and ran back to the lake.

"Sometimes I want to curse that boy" I said rolling my eyes.

"We could always get Travis and Connor to prank him as payback" Will said laughing. 

"I would but I'm lazy. You should get back to your cabin since your a counselor." I said. 

"Okay shadow prince see you in twenty minutes" he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

After he left I went to my drawer and grabbed some clothes, a towel, and my sword and walked to the bathroom to wash my face and get dressed. 

You may be asking 'Why do you bring your sword to the bathroom'.....Well I'm a demigod and I think that's a good enough explanation. 

After I get dressed I put my Converse on and walk to the lake to see all of my friends around the lake hanging out.

"NICO!" Hazel yelled and ran up to me and attacked me in a bear hug

"Hi Hazel missed you too" I said with a laugh. 

"Guess what?!" She asked"

"What" I asked cautiously.

"Arion finally let Frank ride him. It was hilarious Frank fell off like 2 minutes into the ride" she said laughing.

After the hug I finally walked up to greet the others

"Whats up shadow prince heard you have heart eyes for a certain son of Apollo" Jason said jokingly.

"Maybe" I said with a laugh.

After awhile of catching up with everyone Will and Lou Ellen walked up to us. Will automatically sat next to me and nudged my side.

"Missed you shadow prince" He said with a laugh.

"Missed you to even though we were away from eachother for 20 minutes" I said with a laugh and leaned my head against his shoulder.

Brandyn's POV

I keep waking up on and off and have tried to shadow travel twice but these chains seem to be enchanted. I even prayed to my father. I look around the room looking for anyway to show that I am down here or a way out....I wonder if Kaitlyn is okay. I am super worried about her now that she ran away. That girl said something about a war.....Wars can only happen with my command....What is going on.... 

After a bunch of comments wanting another chapter here you guys go. But what will you think will happen to Brandyn... whats going to happen to Tori when the seven along with their friends get there......in the next chapter you will find out LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEE <3