Shadows

Will's POV 
   I was at the infirmary tending to injuries before I heard all the chaos from what I'm guessing was a battle. running out of the infirmary along with my other siblings and a couple of Hecate campers I see a bunch of smoke coming from where the Ares cabin was located. After all of standing there in shock we hear the alarm sound go off and every single camper goes to grab there assigned weapons and get prepared to fight and use their powers. I run to the Apollo cabin and grab my celestial bronze dagger and my bow and run towards the cabin with the crowd of other campers towards the Ares cabin. The crowd slowly gets larger and larger till there is around 200 campers (according to the Riordan Wikia that's about how many I see Percy, Nico, and Clarisse looking very weak and Jason laying on the ground paralyzed from some kind of contraption.

The whole camp surrounds these demigods and the boy with long hair decides it's time to leave but threatening war in the process. I honestly could care less because Camp Half-Blood has had so many wars and we are still strong.

I run up to Nico and lift him up carrying him to his cabin this time because it was much more closer and he needed Ambrosia and Nectar NOW.

Opening the door it's quite dark and gloomy but I find my way around and look through the cupboards until I find some Ambrosia and Nectar.

His head is ICE cold when I feel it and he seems so pale basically blue. I pour a little nectar down his throat and shove some Ambrosia in his mouth and his eyes shoot open and he looks around obviously feeling lost.

"Nico calm down your in your cabin and fought a demigod and passed out but luckily I found you in time" I said with a smile.

"Thank you...." He said shyly. And than started kissing me with his ice cold lips causing me to freeze in a trance.

Haha shadow here and IT'S A CLIFFHANGER LMFAOOO