Nico?

Will's POV 

     I was working in the infirmary at Camp Half Blood as usual and tending to three patients, while cleaning a cut on a campers head I heard a high pitched scream which was from the one and only Percy Jackson. He ran inside with Nico in his hands causing me to gasp in shock and put him on a bed. I felt his head and It was ice cold and he was sickly pale which meant he has been shadow traveling way to often.

   Damnit Nico I thought to myself. I poured some nectar down his throat and let him rest while I went back into the other room with the other three campers tending to their wounds. After I was done taking care of them I go to see Nico awake looking out the window sad and looking angry which was quite common for him.

    "What's wrong Nico"? I ask in a cautious tone scared to anger him.

"Nothing. leave me alone Mr. Perfect " he said with a venomous tone.

I finally had it I've have had a crush on him since the big battle against Gaea and I'm sick of being mistreated.

"What did I ever do to you Nico?! You are always mean to me and you act like I've done something horrible but all I've done is be nice" I say in a frustrated tone.

    I sit next to him on the bed and look into those light auburn eyes. He seems so hurt and I just want to make him feel better so I do the only thing I can think of and lean in closer and closer till I touch his soft but ice cold lips. He looks at me shocked but then jumps at me and kisses me hard causing me to moan. I run my hand up his shirt and feel his slightly toned chest and moan as he moves down to my neck nipping at my sweet spots. He keeps going for about five more minutes but suddenly stops and looks in my eyes with a scared expression.

"I c-c-can't d-do this" he stuttered out and swiftly got up running off towards the woods.

I watched him run off and looked at the infirmary floor sad now that I know Nico Di Angelo will never like me. 

hey guys Shadow here. anyways I said I would update soon and I finally did and hopefully this is a better more clearer edit. anyways I'm going to probably change some of the story around if some of you don't mind but it will only be slightly different. Also I know that Nico and Will are together in the newer books but I still just wanted to get this book done for you guys and for later viewers. Anyways thank you for the support on the older book even though it was WAY worse I was writing it in 8th grade and knew nothing about detailed writing but now I know a little more and have more time on my hands and a laptops. anyways love you guys adios <3