"I ... I just wanted to help Dev. I had not expected this to happen." I tried to defend myself "You know I can help her ..."

"You? you'll help her? And may I know who are you to do that? She is fine the way she is. Please don't try to become Mother Teresa you are Sonakshi Bose and please stay in your limits." He was trying to not raise his voice but was failing terribly.

"Look Dev you were missing that day and then you came back drunk. I have seen you worry for Neha ... I was just concerned." My voice was barely a whisper by the time I finished my sentence

"Keep your concern with you!" He shouted "I ... I don't want to talk to you."

He turned to leave.

"Escaping again Dev Dixit? Muster some courage to reach to conclusions of your issues. You know why Neha has become like this ... Its all thanks to you ... because you preferred escaping ... She just needed you ... Her own family." I didn't realise when and how these words left my mouth.

"Right." Dev said "Whatever is between us I don't want to ruin it but you are hell bent in destroying it. Still you are special to me and talking right now would just end everything"

"I am just trying to help"

"Lets just finish this."

"Finish what?" I could feel my pupils dilating and a pool of tears forming in them. He turned around

"Dev wait ... What are we finishing? Who gave you the right to decide for us alone?"

"Good bye"

I took long steps towards him and in a fit of anger held him by his collar.

"Finish what Mr. Dixit?"

"I need time till then let's just not talk to each other." He freed himself from my grip and drove away.

I climbed back the stairs to the lift trying to understand his decision. One fight and he decides to pull off our relationship? Maybe he just wants a break Sona but that day when he was live on insta he told the entire world that he loves me and he was so serious about us. Was this his seriousness? Am I over reacting? The guy needs some rest he is drained emotionally.

In this fight between my mind and heart the lift dropped me to my floor. I quitely shut the door and slipped into my room. Ele was sleeping but her laptop was still open. The orange border of the page opened on her desktop told me that it must be that sight on which she writes ... Wattpad

I went closer to shut her laptop down and read the title of her chapter #NoFilter. I assumed it to be related to the popular trend on insta where people post some beautiful pictures of them and to make the world believe that they are actually pretty caption it #nofilter so that no one credits the filters for their beauty. Just to change my mood I thought to give it a read

Aishwarya couldn't understand the change in Abhimanyu's behaviour. He was in pain she wanted to help him. Be stubborn if that was required but he just kept asking for a space in his relationship. He still claimed to love her but then he had turned rude without totally understanding her P.O.V. nor did he give her a chance to speak,explain or even apologise (if required)

How can two people who claim to have completed each other demand privacy in emotional issues? Privacy and space are essential in a relationship to keep the individualities of the partners intact, to be independent but when Aish could see Abhi suffocating within how could she not help?

Abhi was yet to go #no_filter in front of Aish he was somewhere scared that if she sees the darker side of his personality, his inability to deal with emotional disturbances would she leave him? Afterall Aish was the best thing that happened to Abhi in all these years. #No_filter here refers to the ideology of not hiding any part of yourself with your partner. If both of them claimed to love each other both of them had equal rights to repair each other's broken self. It may not be easy for anyone to own up their shortcomings in front of their love interest, its tougher to remove the shells of your personalities than the clothes on your body (where the hormones are of great help in the latter one) but maybe Aish and Abhi's story has to go down through this testing phase. Abhi has to be his own self in front of Aish and she will accept him no matter how right or wrong he is.

One thing that was clear in Aishwarya's head was she will make him peel of all those layers from his body that abstain him from accepting his own shortcomings in front of himself and in front of her too but yes Aish would in no sense be the 'bechari', helpless girlfriend who'll bear all his taunts and rude remarks. She won't sacrifice her self respect in the journey at all. If he wanted distance for a while she would happily distance herself from him and would fill the gap in between them only when Abhimanyu is ready to go #no_filter.

It's funny how Elena's character and I are going through the same phase but somewhere I feel that she is right and I will also wait for Dev to go #No_filter without sacrificing my self respect.

I went and stood by the window remembering how Dev built my confidence how he has always been my strength and it was my time to help him.

All of a sudden I was reminded of the song "Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar" from Ek Villain and I couldn't stop myself from listening to it.

Jise zindagi dhundh rahi hai
Kya ye wo makam mera hai
Ya chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyu dil ye mujhe kehta hai?
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye hua hai
Ek aas mili fir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Kisi shayar ki ghazal
Jo de ruh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Ya sard me dopahar
Ko mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar

I just couldn't stop smiling at the way the lyrics were suiting my situation. The song still played in the backgroud while I tried to sleep.

Jaise koi kinara deta ho sahara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mor par
Koi raat ka taara karta ho ujala
Waise hi roshan kare wo shehar
Dard mere wo bhula hi gaya kuch aisa asar hua
Jeena mujhe firse wo sikha raha
Jaise baarish kar de tar
Ya marham dard par
Koi mujhko...

Still sleep was far away and as tomorrow is Sunday I decided to ditch the sleep for a while and let my mind ponder over the lyrics and its parallels with our journey.

Muskata ye chehra
Deta hai jo pehra
Jaane chupata kya dil ka samandar
Auro ko har dum saya deta hai
Khud dhoop me hai khada wo magar
Chot lagi hai use fir kyu
Mehsoos mujhe ho raha dil tu bata de kya hai irada tera
Mai parinda besabar
Tha uda jo dar badar
Koi mujhko ....

__________

THIS MARKS THE END OF THE SECOND PHASE OF THE STORY AND WITH SONAKSHI ENTERING ISS AS A WILD CARD CONTESTANT WE WILL START WITH THE THIRD AND LAST PHASE OF THE STORY!!

Aaammmuuuu!!! Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday Ameena ji (if its ur bdy and I am not making a popat out of myself😂) ... Ye chapter tere liye ladki :)
Thanks for the being the friend that you are and for all those covers too!! (May you achieve great things and your sis realise that KRPKAB is the best)

Precap - WILD CARD

So with this I'll take a break and update after a few days when I'll need some 'phan' and 'jeevan ka aanand' in Rawknee Style (YouTuber hai)