Chapter 5

I was standing right in front of Michael eyes wide not knowing what to do. I knew i couldn't outrun him so that was out of option and the only thing I could do was scream my lungs out. It's a dumb move but yet it was the only move I had.

"HEL-"he covered my mouth so fast I couldn't Finnish my sentence.

"What are you doing here" he said. Now that was a dumb move. Why else would I be here? He told me to. Also I couldn't speak because his hand was in my mouth.

He soon let go and I took in a big breath. "I.. was ...looking for..... a quite place... it's ....loud" I said between breaths. I finally got enough air to continue on. "Now that you know I'm here, I am going to leave so b-" I was about to leave but pushed me back on the door.

"You are not going anywhere" he said with a .. Well quit scary look "now that you are here we can have some fun" I stared at him with wide eyes. What did he just say? No I didnt hear him right.

He turned me around and threw me on the bed. I was facing the wall and when I turned around I saw that he was gone. What?I ran towards the door and tried to open it.

It was locked.

I screamed for help and banged on the door but all that happened was that the music turned up louder. I finally gave up and walked around. I couldn't believe it. What just happened?

I looked for something to picklock the door but I found nothing. No wonder the place is so empty. Wait they KNEW I was coming. THEY WERE EXPECTING ME. WHAT THE HELL!!

I got so angry I saw that shelf of signed baseballs in glass cases and walked towards it and grabed one and threw it at the door. It shatered into pieces soon I was throwing case after case after case. I had an idea and grabbed a sharp shattered piece of glass and held in my hand and waited for them to soon come back. They always do.

I soon got exhausted and laid on the bed. I soon found myself crying. I tried to stop and stay strong but I knew I couldn't. I ignored all the music screaming to my mind I needed to stay consenteted. Then everything went dark.

-----------------------------------

I woke up with a sharp pain on my arm. I ignored it but then felt an arm around my waist and I immediately opened my eyes. I could still hear the music of down stairs and recognized the room I was still in hopping it was a nightmare, it wasn't.

"I didn't want to wake you but you looked so beautiful sleeping I couldn't help but hug you." Said the most devilish voice ever. I tried to grip the pice of glass in my hand but the only thing that happened was It loosened the grip. What is happening? I tried all I could but it didn't help at all. Soon my eyes started to feel heavy. I tried to speak but it just came out in mumbles.

"Mut did.. ew do" I couldn't even understand myself. He got up and went around the bed and in front of me. He squatted down to my level and looked at me. He put his hand on my cheek and with his thumb he made little circles on my cheek.

"You really thought that you can run? Oh you forgot we are playing My game, not yours." He grabed my hand and took the glass out of my hand.

He knew. HOW DID HE KNOW!?!?

"I have eyes on you everywhere Tiffany. EVERYWHERE. So don't try to pull stupid things like this again ok?"

Before I could answer because my eyes soon drifted to sleep and then I was out.

--------------------------

I woke up to the sound of music turning up and looked around and remembered what I was. I look in my hand hoping that it was all a dream and I still had a chance to get out but it was not there anymore. I got up to grab another piece of glass but soon to see that it was all gone. I went shelf of glasses cases and found them all gone.