Chapter 2

EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS CHAPTER. YOU WILL NEED IT THOUGH OUT THE BOOK!!

I was walking home while listing to the argument of my friends by my friends, not letting me be a part of the argument even though the argument was about me.

"She doesn't need to listen to that jerk. She can do what she wants"Gavin said. Of courses he is always the protective type of guys

"Exactly" I said "i can decide on my---"

"Oh shut it Tiff" said Gavin interrupting me again.

"No you shut it Gavin. Its just a party and not everyone gets invited PERSONALLY BY MICHAEL. You said so you're self. Its not like anyone is going to die."said Samantha

"You don't know that. One minute you're parting. The next SOMEONE COULD GET SHOT BY A BB GUN!"said Gavin. Of Course HE would say that. He must be watching those criminal mind shows again.

"Oh please" Samantha said and they began to argue again. I just rolled my eyes and put my earphones on and listened to my music. I turned my music on as loud as I could but I still heard the screams. I pulled out the earphones so fast , hurting my ears at the process.

"OMG STOP!"I yelled tired of the screams. They just stared at me like I was crazy.

"I am old enough to make my decision if I want to go I can. Y'all are NOT my parents, and I can state my opinion if I want to." I glared mostly at Gavin.

"So you are really going to the party just Because a jerk told you that he thought you were a goodie too shoes?" Gavin asked kinda disappointed. I felt bad for him but you gotta put a line some were.

"First off no I'm not going to the party. Second and what if I wanted to go all he does is put music on, set up some drinks and let the guest do what they want to his house. What's bad about it?" I asked knowing the response.

"What's bad about it. What's BAD ABOUT IT!?! Tiffany do you know what happens to people who go to that party?" I was about to say i don't care but he beat me to it.

"Oh I'll tell you what happens"he said "people get hurt, people get drunk ,people get arrested , and worse then all PEOPLE GO MISSING."I rolled my eyes on the last one. Ok that part he was exaggerating. NO ONE has gone missing before .... I think.

"Look I can choose myself not you, so if you could Pleeease just back off for once."I looked at him with puppy dog eyes, I knew he couldn't reject that.

"Ugh fine" he said finally "but under one condition" oh no " you WILL tell me if you are or not going , and if you are.... I'm coming with you."

"Omg thank you. Finally we can get some peace around here."

We were at the gate of my house when I heard a familiar sound. I looked behind me and I saw that Gavin had stop Samantha from passing the gate and he stopped to. It was common. Only he knew what was behind the doors.

I smiled and said my goodbyes, then they left. I went inside and everything was the same.

The outside was pretty but the inside was a disaster. The couch was ripped up, the walls had stains of blood and different types of things that were thrown at it because someone was mad. The furniture was destroyed there were papers and empty bottles of beer everywhere. Last but not least the smell. The smell of mixed cigarettes, cocaine , and marijuana yep that's my home.

My parents were the worst out of this all.

"Hey kido were have you been?"

Eric