"So, you are saying that it was Daniel's fault? Not you?"

"Y-yes." Did I just stuttered?

Seungcheol laughs in a sarcastic manner. It wasn't helpful. He would still ridicule all of my words. The papers on top of his desk got wrinkled with his hands constantly slapping on his desk, he was looking at me again, this time more insulting.

"You know what, you're a boss, act like one!" I yelled out in frustration, "I don't care if you have favoritism in here but atleast give some respect to your employee, hear their side and fucking stop mocking!" I sighed after as if the heavy feeling inside my chest had lessen. I could see his face turned dark, did I just hit a nerve?

"Wow," His lips formed a smirk, "you are talking back."

"Are you having so much fun insulting me?" I cackled, taking a step forward, closer to him, "You.. total jerk."

"Why?" He laughs back, "Didn't you have fun?"

I was caught offguard when he said that, I remember those times I had other group of friends, I was a total bully to random people at school with them. It was nonsense, a juvenile behavior, Jisoo would scold me before. Sometimes, he'd smack my head for catching me cornering, throwing insults to people from the other class, "W-what?"

"You heard me."

"I'm going back to work." I replied, "I think I'm wasting my time talking with you here."

He suddenly stood up from his office chair, taking steps closer to where I am, I looked at him and clenched my teeth, wanting to show him that I was not afraid of his presence.

Seungcheol and I had a killer minute of staring contest. I thought that I'd die. His long thick lashes were a waste to be placed to a man whose always furious and serious. We stopped when he blinked his eyes and spoke, "Look at you, you act like you're brave now."

I took a step back, giving a distance from the evil, and did not try to talk back.

"How brave of you to lecture me about how I act, have you even looked at yourself?! You say things as if you're all kind and perfect, you don't even think of what you're saying, of what it will affect to the person you are talking to. You've always thought that you're smart, likeable, and good looking, but you aren't, Yoon Jeonghan." He chuckled, did I just entered hell? His words felt like a gunfire that made me burned to pieces, "Use your brain. Make use of it, don't even dare to talk back at me again. You've been a stupid kid and slacking since then. Get out of here before I kick you out of my office."

To be honest, I have been used to this, but today my boss must be in a really bad mood, his insulting words hit me hardly, "I don't get why you have to insult me like this." I sighed heavily, "You never run out of bad words to say to me, I really appreciate that. I should head out now." My voice stern, bravely, I stepped out of the hell and went back to work like nothing happened.

The restaurant was jampacked as the clock ticks by twelve noon. The chairs for waiting customers had been filled with people, quite some of them are already standing. Wonwoo and I had to carry out some chairs from the stockroom, about nine or eleven.

When I passed by the door of the office of my boss, I suddenly remember our last encounter. It felt so suffocating keeping everything inside.