Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I'll go if Wonwoo would join."

By that, automatically, four of us went to the hotel's parking floor and hoped into the evil emperor's luxurious car.

Seungcheol drove us on the way to his place, it wasn't silent as I thought it would be, with Mingyu who was seated at the front passenger seat, I think I had a whole interview, he asking me random things and I'd only answer some of them then he would blatter useless stuff. While Wonwoo and Seungcheol were quiet for the whole ride.

Mingyu's a really talkative one, I still wonder how he was friends with my antisocial ignorant boss.

Once we arrived, all of a sudden, I felt small. The house, Seuncheol's place, isn't just an ordinary house, it was a mansion. Two-storey, peach and modern. My outfit doesn't even belong to get inside this place, I was wearing a thick gray coat and white turtleneck shirt underneath, paired with a old-fashioned skinny jeans. Meanwhile, Wonwoo was wearing an all black outfit, black leathered jacket and jeans, his fashion style is very chic, as usual. Mingyu also had a leathered jacket on, but in dark blue color, and his jeans were lighter in shade. And Seungcheol, he was wearing his usual business attire. But tonight, his white polo top is tucked inside and his coat was left inside the car.

Mingyu leaded the way as if he was one of the owners of the mansion.

"You can leave once we get inside, I know Mingyu would just go and talk to anyone in there." Seungcheol told me as we were few steps behind Mingyu and Wonwoo, "I don't really care."

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

We stayed at the huge living room, the other guests were crowding at the garden, some having their time by the swimming pool. Seuncheol's parents suddenly came to us and Mingyu hugged them first, excitedly greeting them. I didn't know Seungcheol's mom and dad were so young and friendly, Mingyu just introduced us to them and we felt welcomed by their genuine smiles. They said they knew Wonwoo already since he went to this place about months ago together with Minki and the others, I had only met our boss' dad during the last interview for getting the job. He looks more approachable tonight compared to last time I've met him.

Wonwoo and I were left as Mingyu went to get us some food and drinks while Seungcheol goes out to the crowded garden to greet some of his relatives. I was scanning the room, taking a look at the few picture frames displayed, a family picture that was obviously taken few months or a year ago, with their undeniably no changes in appearance, one of it also looks like a recent photo, inside Seungcheol's office together with his two sisters and his dad, then the other three pictures were solo shots of Seungcheol and his siblings.

Wonwoo, who was also looking through the photographs suddenly tapped on my shoulder and told, "I think that Mingyu likes you."

I nudged him, heading back to where we were seated, "Hell, no." I shook my head.

"He invited you." Wonwoo raised his brows and smirked, "I remember he invited Minki last year, and Minki was really excited about it but Mingyu left the place right before the event started."

"How did you know?"

"Minki told this story to everyone for how many times, now I'm glad he was over it."

"But I think Mingyu is a typical playboy. Hey, he likes girls."

"I doubt." We laughed at each other but it got cut as the two boys were walking back to our seats.

The food made me too full. It was the only positive reason why I had allowed myself to agree on Mingyu's condition. Seungcheol told us that it was his mother's cooking, with the help of their maids, and I was amazed at how his mother still prepares for his kids, looking at how many dishes she had to prepare, they could just have a catering service do it for them but he said that his mom was really into cooking and a generous one, that it became a family tradition whenever there's a party in the house, it's automatically given that his mom should decide about the food preparations.