Chapter 3

More and more days have passed, Giotto has been allowing Tsuna some more personal space but he still refuses to leave. It has come to Giotto's attention that maybe just maybe he was in love with Tsuna, but he didn't want to jump to that conclusion just yet. There were too many issues with him having feeling for Tsuna, he not being alive is the most major one, but there are also the facts that Tsuna is still just a teenager, and a male. He being his ancestor isn't a huge issue, since they are so distant in their bloodline that it really shouldn't count for anything anymore. But Giotto still doesn't want to admit to loving Tsuna; it just doesn't sit right with him for some reason. He knows it is love, but love also doesn't seem to just settle it all.

Tsuna looks at Giotto, wondering why he won't head back to his own timeline yet. It's not like he doesn't enjoy having him around, he is just worried about the man and wondering what could be puzzling him so much that he has been sticking around for over a month now. Tsuna has noticed a few things within him change; he is no longer having feelings for Kyoko who he thought he would always have a crush on. He has been noticing his Cloud more and more these days, ever since they got into the future and he was being trained by the older Kyoya. He liked how strong he was and how careful and caring he seemed to be. It didn't matter to Tsuna that he was falling for another male, since who wouldn't fall for someone who saved his life and treated him like he was actually somebody. Kyoya trusted him in the future and he obviously trusted him a lot since he let Kyoya in on his plans.

Tsuna wonders if he should maybe confess to his Cloud but he doesn't want to ruin the sort of friendship that they currently just started. Plus he doesn't want Giotto to be gushing over the fact of him having a crush on someone, he has been hiding that very well, even from Reborn who hasn't seem to notice or figure it out. It was the one secret Tsuna wanted to keep for the time being, but he never once figured that this isn't the only secret he was going to have to keep, all the way to his grave, since after everything that happens, he won't ever be able to tell Kyoya how he truly feels.