♥Chapter 28 - You called me Liiza♥

Thinkin' Bout You- Frank Ocean^^

LIIZA'S POV

"Well its good to be back to this......Hell hole" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes then continue walking to my locker with Rilee.

Yup, you guessed it right. I am in school. I'm back to school, i thought i was gonna get to escape school for a whole week but I guess not. On top of that i have a lot to catch up, it's irritating.

If I could change anything on this earth, it'll be ban of exams. I better off if we only have to go to school and study then do some normal small test.

"Yeah...... It is. But we only have to keep up for 1 day cause today is Friday remember" She replied.

"Yeah you got a point" I shrugged

We finally reach our lockers and took out our books then walk down the hall to English. We have lyrics test today. that's why love Fridays.

I opened the door and we both stepped in the class. Thanks to the annoying door that makes so much sound when opened, everyone's attention was on us.

"You're Late" was the first this Mr. Evan said when we stepped in. "Oh! Mrs Starr, you're here. How're you feeling?" He asked.

The main reason why Mr. Evan is my favourite teacher. First of all, He's so nice and gentle with his students and secondly, His name actually makes sense to me and he doesn't have any weird or annoying feature like the other teachers.

"Fine, Thank you Mr. Evan" I smiled at him and he smiled back the gesture us to take a seat.

He hands both of us our papers and then he explains a few things and starts the song.

I already knew the song so all I did was fill in the blanks.

Thinking about you: Frank Ocean

A tornado flew around my room before you came
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but boy they pour

[Chorus]

When I'm thinking about you, ooh, on, no, no
I've been thinking about you, you know, know, know
Do you think about me still ? Do ya, do ya?

Or do you not think so far ahead ?
'Cause I been thinking about forever (Oooh) x2

No, I don't like you, I just taught you were cool enough to kick it
Got a beach house I could sell you in Idaho
Still you think I don't love you, I just thought you were cute
That's why I kissed you
Got a fighter jet, I don't get to fly it through my lying down

[Chorus]

Yes, of course
I remember, how could I forget? How you feel?
You know, You were my first time, a new feel
I won't ever get old, not in my soul, not in my spirit, keep it alive
We'll go down this road 'til it turns from colour to black and white

Or do you not think so far ahead? (Ahead)
'Cause I been thinking about forever (Oooh)

Or do you not think so far? (Ahead)
'Cause I been thinking about forever (Oooh)

After filing in all the blanks, I start singing along with their song. And soon later the others joined me.

"OK so do you guys wanna hear the song once again?" The teacher asked and we all scream YES.

"Ok but one last time" He warned and we all nodded.

After listening to the song one more time, we started normal boring lessons.

•••

School went the same usual way as it has always been. The mean witch still being as annoying as ever.

Some of my  occasional friends saying hi and starting a short conversation with me. Etc.

I need a one dance,
Got a henesy in my hands.
One more time for I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me

Baby, I like your style

My phone started ringing and just by the ringing tone, I know its Zach.

"Hey, sup" I greet casually.

"Liiza" He sounded worried.

Liiza. If he calls me Liiza, which means something is wrong.

"What's the problem Zach" I frown.

"How do you know there is a problem?"

"You called me Liiza" I smirked to myself.

"Right, Anyways, our parents are here come to mine fast" With that, he ended the call.

God, I taught they went suppose to come for two more days.

I groan then walk to the road and took a cab.

•••
A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. But I actually wanted the chapter to end like this.

Spoiler alert.....
The  next chapter is gonna be about them telling their parents what happened and them getting grounded.

Don't forget to vote

Loves♥♥, Hugs and Kisses to you all.

Azzy♥♥