!6th Chapter

Ey guys.

I wanna say sorry to all the writer's block and giving up notes. A situation in life just brought me into ideas. But I'm back to finish what I started even if there are very few readers that are reading this far. But thank you if you still support.

There will be several, not much, more chapters and an epilogue.

ty.

~❤

I come home afterschool, ignoring Forest the rest of the school day. All I thought about after that nap was: When we're together, all we do is kiss. It's starting to wear off now. I'm trying to find a way to step up our relationship... Or our kissing friendship. 

When I open the door something unusual comes to my ear. Silence. No one's home?

"Kuya!" I call out. That's what I call my big brother. No answer. "'Sep?" My little brother. Again, no answer. I shrug and rush to the sofa. I grab my tablet and earbuds out. Netflix time. 

There are days when I really don't give a fuck. Today is one of those days. I know that later tonight, I would be up until 2 a.m. but sometimes I just don't care.

After 3 episodes of Sherlock, my eyes start burning. I took a break and got me some blueberry yogurt. Apparently, my Kuya is staying with his friends in his college overnight and Joseph is at the mall. My sister has a sleepover and my parents are working overtime again. I had to call all of them over and over until they picked up and, believe me, that was hard work.

The doorbell rings unexpectedly. If it was Joseph, he'd have the key or even call me. I set my yogurt on the counter, leaving the utensil drawer open and shuffle to the door. I unlock it but the other side is the opener. Mharic.

"Oh my gosh did you hear? Did you see, on instagram?" She storms in madly. How does she know my address?

"What?" I ask. 

"Check." And I do.

I unlock my phone and go to my instagram. The first picture I see is of Cam and Tom in a Snapchat picture on my friend, Clarrissa's instagram. The large description talks aout Cam. I laugh by the end of that because it's saying that Cam's dead and the picture's caption is "sleeping with the hoe". Tom was nearly pitch black in the picture.