Must Read: He's Dating The Campus Nerd

He's Dating The Campus Nerd

Dedicated to: Mixcsjam

Author: Mixcsjam

He's Dating The Campus Nerd (Completed)

20M Reads; 508K Votes; 108 Part Story

Most of us says that High School will always be the best but not for Sabrina Tanya Romualdez--getting out of her school is probably one of the best things in her life. Studying in an Elite school is everyone's dream but it was a nightmare for her. Being in the world wherein looks, money, popularity and power is the basis of everything is a big NO for her. Considering herself as a commoner, it's a big relief for her as she finally finishes her last year in the academy...or so she thought.

After the announcement of the most powerful elite student, her peaceful life in the academy ended up so fast. Now, she's no longer invisible to the eyes of everyone. She was considered as the girl everyone dreams to be. How can she escape this trap? Can a girl like her handle a roller coaster ride with THE Nathan Lemuel Park?

Mutingcatty's Note: Waaahh! Hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan ang story na 'to! Guys! Ang ganda nito! Grabe! Lahat ng emotions, naibuhos ko dito. Kinilig, natawa, napaisip, at... NAPAIYAK! Seriously, naluha ako. Halos kada chapter ata ay naiiyak na lang ako. Feel na feel ko 'yung paghihirap ng ating bida. Mas naiyak pa ako sa may bandang dulo na. 'Yung akala ko wala nang pag-asa pero happy ending pala! Maghapon akong nakahiga sa bahay habang nagbabasa nito. Kasi naman! Alam niyo 'yung feeling na excited na excited ka nang malaman 'yung susunod na mangyayari kaya tuloy-tuloy 'yung pagbabasa mo tapos nang matapos mo 'yung story eh maghahanap ka pa ng kasunod?! Shet!