"I was accidentally brought here," he says, eyes soft, "My old friends from my home town came to visit and got drunk. I followed their steps here and...I don't know, I somehow got convinced that this was a good idea but I don't think I can risk my image to have one night with a woman I don't know." He apologizes and I'm in more amusement.

My fingers tap down to Jin's cheek and slowly flick his bottom lip. Smiling while holding back the grin by biting my lip, I tease him. "You've paid for me now, might as well stay for the hour."

Jin stares at my finger and his lip quiver a bit. He stares at my lips and eyes. I put on the most innocent expression, making him want to spoil me with naughtiness; I use this tactic to lure men in particular. It works, and it works on him.

"I-I'm an idol. My members don't know where I am, I—"

"Find them in the morning and lie about me," I say, letting my lip go from under my teeth as I smile wide. "I'll be your dirty, dirty little secret." I press my body to his and hum in contentment.

Jin's face is red. I take a moment to see just how beautiful he is. His eyes are sexy, his lips are big. His shoulders my arms rest on for an embrace, are broad. He feels soft yet toned against me, his torso long. I don't say this but his face and presence alone makes me want to complete the night and see what he has to offer.

"Your childhood friends are having fun with my friends in the other rooms," I purr, pointing my gaze to the thin walls of the room, "if you listen closely you can hear them. Do the same here. Let me make you feel good, yeah?" I see him listen with flushed ears. There are soft muffled moans coming from both sides of the walls.

Soft whimpers from my friends, loud grunts from his friends. His heart races and I feel it since my heart pounds against his. One of my hands slip to the front of his jeans. I rub rub rub and his eyes flutter shut. I allow him to listen to the moans and say nothing as I tease him with his clothing present.

"Handle me in any way you'd like," I whisper at his ear and then bite. His head sinks down to my hair and I feel ticklish but aroused so I don't move.

He sighs. My hair flys from my neck when he does. His hand grabs my wrist and my brows knit. I look into his eyes that meet mine and the hesitation is back.

I wiggle my wrist in his grip. He holds on tight but gentle. I've been held tighter and positioned in tighter holds. This is nothing. This is sweet and I want to kiss him but I wait for him to make his move since he paid for me.

"Fuck me." I ask rather than say.

He blushes madly. Breathily chuckling, Jin shakes his head and steps back but he fumbles and falls on to the bed lightly. Resting on his elbows and wanting to stand up again, he lies back down when I grant my legs to straddle his lap. Hand pushing his chest down with a snap.

The bed creaks a familiar break at the action. I've had it creak on me before, as well as having to creak it on others. It always depends on whether or not they took control.

Jin swallows again. I think to give him water but decide against it as he will be consuming other juices soon enough.

[edit from the future, 2021. Wtf was that Ravs? ^ I-😭]

"Do I not tempt you?" I ask. I rock my hips on his pelvis. I feel him get harder as I do it and he holds back a moan. "Answer me. Is my body not enough for you?"

My hips work like magic swings. I grind and find myself to enjoy it. My eyes shut, my chest heaves, and I feel myself getting wet. His jeans will be messy from the way I tease him, if too long.