10

Anika(angrily and scared)- no I don't love anyone, all r bad just like HIM. 

Shivay was shocked listening word 'HIM' and he thought that who is he.

Shivay- Anika who tell me plzzz.

Anika- no plzz leave me alone all r bad exapt Gauri di and Om bhiya.

Saying this start to sweeting and starts to pushing him ,Shivay clam her down but she wasn't calming so he kissed her lips little harder and cares her hair to calm her down the. He broke the kiss and cupped her face and said,

Shivay- calm down baby, nothing will happen to you until I am hare with you. Relax okay and sleep don't worry about Anything sleep

And he made Anika sleep on his lap and start to caressing her hair.

Shivay's POV

Shivay's POV

Who is he and why Anika is scared from him, and most importan thing do Om and Gauri know about him, and if they know then why didn't they tell me before, I am sure their is something in their past that they r hiding from me and I have to know. But first of all I have to take care of Anika like a baby.

POV end

Meantime Anika slept on Shivay's lap on her stomach and Shivay was caressing her hair. Then Shivay though how can he now apply that tube on her backs hen he thought of something and said,

Shivay- sorry love, I have to do this I can't see you in pain.

Saying this her pull her on his lap and hugged her

(Ignore the kiss)

Then he pull her T-shirt upward and unhook her bra to apply tube the he applied tube and thought I can't put T-shirt back I I do the tube will rub off, so he really carefully take her top and throw somewhere in the corner, now Anika was in her bra so Shivay even took her bra off so now she was completely naked from upper body but Shivay control his desire and tell her, Then he very carefully put her on his bad on her stomach and then he kiss her back, kissed her forehead and picked her lips and he himself sleep.

________________________

Next update after 65+ votes and 20+ comments plzzzz

I know guys this one is shorter but I am busy with my midterms and study's so plzz try to understand me.