4

Next morning was new morning for Shivay but it was Normal for Anika. Shivay woke up and first thing he decided to do was talk to Om and Gauri about Anika. He got fresh up and went to office and other side our kumbkaran was still slipping but Gauri was making breakfast and meantime Shivay called Om and Gauri at a same time.( I don't know what you called that, it's sum thing confranc, I don't know.)

Shivay- hay good morning guys

Omri- good morning Shivay.

Shivay- actually I want to talk with you guys on something important

Om(worriedly)- yes bro what, is their any problems.

Shivay- no actually I want to talk about Anika.

Bothe Om and Gauri understood.

Shivay- so can we meet in xyz coffee shop.

Omri- sure.

Shivay- so you guys reach their ill be their in any minutes.

Omri- ok see you their, bye

They hang up the call. They reached their after some time .

Om- so what you want to talk about Anika

Shivay- so you know me guys I don't like to beat around bush so come to point I love Anika, so much.

Omri- we know it.

Shivay- how?

Gauri- the way you were looking at her yesterday, anyone can tell that you love her. I am so happy for you but..

Shivay(worriedly)- but, but what??

Gauri and Om look at eat h other and node.

Shivay(possessively)- guys don't tell me that she love someone else, no this can't happen, I love her and she have to love me back.

Om- shut up Shivay just listen to us.

Gauri- actually Shivay I am worried about Anika, she is no enough mature for love and all, have you ever notice that she behaves like baby.

Shivay- and that's the thing what I love her about, her craziness,her masti and all. I have heard about her so many time from you guys but I don't know when ever you talk about her I fill like my hart beats are increasing and I feel something is happening to me but I don't know what then finally I mate her yesterday and I fell in love with her.

Gauri- yes we understand your feelings toward her but I need to tell you something very important about Anika.

Shivay- plzz

Gauri- actually Anika is not like other girls. She is different and she even have different point of view of everything. She is like my baby to me. I have pampered a lot, actually after our parents passed away, I took care of her like mother and father. You know what she can't even sleep alone, she gates scared, she is really sensitive, she always find happiness in small things and she even get sad seeing small thing. So If I tell you in clear way that she is not mature enough.

Shivay smile and say,

Shivay- you don't worry about her, I will take care of her like my baby and even I will pamper her. I will make her mature enough for everything. So from now you don't worry about her at all okay.

Gauri- thank you so much Shivay.

She hug Shivay, and Shivay pat her hade. And he smile at Om.
——————

Next update after 55+ votes and 15 comments