5

Anika woke up at 11:00

Anika- good morning Anika

Anika woke up from her bad and went to living room.

Anika- Gauri di where r you,

Then she realized

Anika- ohh budu Anika Gauri di must bi in office.

Then she went to kitchen to eat something and after sometimes Gauri, Om and Shivay came to aniri's house to meet Anika

Gauri- Shivay this is your first time that you came to our house, so plzz be comfortable.

Shivay- thanks Gauri

Om(tesingly)- of course now Shivay will come hare everyday because someone special, am I right Shivay?

Gauri giggle and Shivay glare at Om.

Gauri- I am sure Anu is still sleeping so I should go and wake her up.

She went to her room find bad to empty, and she even check washroom but it was empty too so she came running outside.

Om(worriedly)- what happened Gauri, why r u breathing heavily.

Gauri- woo Anika... She is not in her room, neither in washroom

Shivay(scared)- what where did she go then?

Then they heard a loud voice from kitchen and they three run to kitchen and they were shocked to she the view👇

Anika was finding something to eat and whole kitchen was mess, and she was looking funny. Then she noticed Gauri

Anika- di look na I can't find anything, I am so hungry

She make puppy faces, in puppy faces she was looking more funny and cute so seeing this all brush of laughter and Anika glare at them.

Anika- what's so funny ha, I am doing so much work hard and you guys r laughing.

Gauri- Anu what you have done to kitchen.

Anika- di you know na I can't cook

And she make sad face.

Om- aww meta baccha ok fine we will cook for you okay.

Anika claps like a baby and say

Anika- okay

Then all go awww Om her then she notice Shivay their, so she again hide behind Om.

Anika(babyly)- what is he doing hare in our house.

Om- Anu u don't have to scared of him, he is so sweet.

Shivay- yes Anika plzz come out I'll not eat you.

Then Anika come out and said,

Anika- okay and yes Om biya plzz make something I am so hungry.

Om- okay baby you go and get fresh up and meantime I'll make the breakfast for you okay.

Anika- okay,

She went from their and they again laugh

Shivay- she is so cute.

Om- yes she is.

Gauri was like 'bahen kiski hai.'

Then they make breakfast and after sometime Anika came and sat on dining table.

Gauri- Anu seat on chair don't seat on table come on baccha.

Anika- no di, I won't seat on chair, and you feed me today.

Gauri- ok baba.

And she start to feed Anika and Anika was playing with her finger., Shivay and Om was lovingly looking at them

Anika- BTW Shivay sir why u came hare.

Shivay- why r u calling me sir?

Anika- because u r Gauri's sir so that's why I am calling you sir.

Shivay- you don't have to call me sir and I am hare for someone special.

Om and Gauri was smirking knowing who is someone special and Anika was totally confused.

Anika- di what is he talking about and who is someone special in our house.

Gauri- Anu you'll understand latter on for now just leave that and eat your breakfast, and even I am gating late for office.

Anika start to eat breakfast and all were looking at her. Then Om, Shivay and Gauri went to office