7

Shivika went to obroi meantion and then Anika was shocked to see the big obroi meantion. Her face turn like 'O'. And Shivay laugh on her this behavior.

Anika- what r u laughing.

Shivay- I am laughing at your expressions.

Anika- yaa so what, your house is so big.

She extant her hand like a baby and she continued,

Anika- you leave in this house.

Shivay- no my ghost leave in this house.

Listening to ghost name Anika got scared and hold Shivay's hand.

Shivay- hay hay listen I was just kidding, relax okay.

Then Anika left his hand said 'okay'. Then they both went inside.

In airport

Gaury(teary eyes)- Om I am so scared to leave Anika alone with Shivay.

Om- don't worry baby nothing will happen to Anika.

Gauri- and I am so guilty that I had to lie about Anika's behavior.

Om(lovingly)- stop it gauri, nothing will happen to Anika.

Gauri(little crying)- I am so scared, what if Shivay comes to know about Anika's HORRIBLE PAST, will he still love her like he do right now?

Om- no, Shivay will never get to know about Anika's PAST, so just relax okay, and stop thinking and sleep

Then om make Gauri sleep and he got lost in thought

Om's POV

I am so scared, what if Shivay get to know about Anika's past and reason of Anika's behavior, I hope Shivay understands US. I am sorry Shivay but we have to hide this from you to save Anika from her own past.

In OM

Shivay- it's 8:00 so what time do you sleep.

Anika- I sleep at 11:00

Shivay- why so late?

Anika- I don't know I just can't sleep.

Shivay- ok, let's have dinner.

Anika(sadly)- okay

Shivay thought what happened to her. Then they reach dining table and Anika was shocked to see her all favorite dishes.

Anika- wow, this is al my favorite dishes.

Shivay(smiling)- I know.

Anika(shocked)- how do you know.

Shivay- your sister told me

Anika- awww, my sister is the best.

Shivay smile at her and then they seat on chairs but Anika was little upset and she was playing with food and spoon so Shivay asked.

Shivay- what happened Anika why r u not eating.

Anika- actually Shivay voo,vooo

Shivay understood her and pick her up and put her on table and he himself came between her two lags. Anika was shocked.

Anika- what r u doing Shivay.

Shivay- I know you can't eat without getting feed by Gauri.

Anika(childish)- but you r not my di.

Shivay cup his face and said

Shivay- don't worry your di will come hare soon okay, so now let me feed you.

Anika- okay.

Shivay start feeding her and they both talk about random stuff actually Anika was speaking and Shivay was listening to her. Anika start to feel comfortable with him. Now it's night time so they both went to rooms. Shivay went to his room and Anika went to guest room. But Anika couldn't sleep so she went to Shivay's room and knock the door.

Shivay- come in

Anika peep from the door.

Shivay saw her and asked

Shivay- Anika do you want something.

Anika- actually I can't sleep alone, sollyyyy

She make baby face and Shivay go awwww on her.

Shivay- okay so come here, I'll make you sleep.

Anika(confused)- how you will make me sleep.

Shivay smile at her said,

Shivay- you just come hare okay.

Then Anika goes to Shivay and Shivay put her hade on his laps and start to pat her hade.

Shivay- like this.

Anika smile at him and after sometimes she slept but Shivay kept looking at her lovingly and thought

Shivay's POV

How one girl can be so childish, r Gauri and Om hiding something from me?, I think no because they can't hide anything from me about Anika, I this this is how she behaves with others too. But I don't care how she is but I till love her.

he smile and slept after sometime.

———————
Next update after 60+ votes and 18+ comments