Chapter 1

Spencer Hastings lived in a little wooden like house with her Mom (Veronica), her dad (Peter) and her sister(Melissa). Recently they just moved into a new luxurious house with no carpet. Mrs Hastings was going to call a carpenter and what do you know a carpenter was sitting outside in front of their house. On the truck it said Cavanaugh Carpeting.

Spencer POV

I walked outside of my house to greet the carpenter and when he turned around I saw this handsome face. H-hi I said stuttering . M-my N-name is Sp-Spencer H-Hastings I said stuttering.  Toby Cavanaugh he said reaching out to shake my hand.

I placed my hand into his to shake his hand, as we were shaking each other hands I gaze upon his blue eyes. He walked around the back of his white truck that had ladders on the top it. Toby Cavanaugh grab some purple-ish gray-ish carpet for my room.

Toby walked towards my house with the carpet over his shoulder. I guided him up to the front of the   house and opened the door for him. When he walked   into the house it was  filled with boxes. I tried to guide him as best as I could. Then I heard a thump Toby had fallen. I rushed over to him and helped him up. When Toby got up from the fall he was laughing. I helped him get up from falling. Are you ok I ask walking him over to the couch. Yeah I'm fine. He said. Toby didn't what to sit Down he wanted to start working.

Toby got up from the couch and grabbed the carpet and walked upstairs. The stairs were wooden with a little bit of beige carpet down the middle. Toby reached Spencers' room and set the carpet down to open the door. When they walked in to her room  there were boxes everywhere. Toby had a tool belt on  with a tape measure on it. I have to move the boxes he said. Ok I replied.

Spencer and Toby moved the boxes together when Toby came across a picture. You friends with Alison DiLaurentis he said. You know Alison Spencer asked.  Alison always hated me Toby replies.

After Toby put down the carpet down we walked down the stairs.  Do you want some coffee I ask making me a cup. Ahh yes I'll take a cup Toby said.

Spencer made Toby a cup of coffee and then sat on the couch. I would like to get to know more about you Toby said. We both sat down on the couch and talked. What school do you go to I asked. Rosewood high he said.

I yawned Toby I'm so tired I'll see you tomorrow I said. Ok bye I said giving him a hug. After Toby left I walked up to my room I laid in my and said I like Toby.

Sorry this chapter was so  short try not to make really short Unless you people like them long.