Kakashi the Babysitter.

Start from the beginning

"I'm not asking you to take over." Naruto said, quickly, waving his hands aggressively in denial. "I would've asked SASUKE before I asked you." Kakashi didn't know what to think about that, but he frowned anyway.

"Oh? So what do you want with me then?"

"Sasuke and I are taking the night off." Naruto said, blatantly. From Sasuke's surprised face, he wasn't expecting this either. "We're going to a restaurant to hang out with our wives, and we need someone to watch the kids."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Sasuke said narrowing his eyes, "Naruto, the idea of a break sounds really nice, believe me, but we can't just ditch Konohagakure like this."

"Konoha's fine, Sasuke." Naruto said exhausted my, obviously tired of Sasuke's excuses for overworking himself. "Now you take a break."

"Wait, Naruto--"

Naruto flashed his best friend a glare that stopped him from continuing. "As your Hokage, I demand that you take a break and come with me, Sakura and Hinata to the restaurant. And maybe after that, to the movies. We can meet up with the rest of the Konoha 9 at the restaurant and hang out with our friends."

Sasuke looked away, grumbling about how Naruto should've let him run Konoha for a few weeks and take a break if he needed one, but didn't argue again, which was a testament to how much Sasuke wanted this.

"Hold up." Kakashi held out both hands, looking down. "You're saying, that I have to watch your kids while you hang out and drink shots all night?"

"Not all night." Naruto gave a lopsided grin. "We aren't like Granny Tsunade. But yeah, basically."

"No way in hell." Sure, he loved the squirts. They were like their parents  a lot, except for Hima, who actually is kind of like Sakura, besides the temper part, of course. But babysitting? That just wasn't his thing.

"Great, thanks, Kakashi!" Naruto grinned, looking at Sasuke happily. "Night off it is. Have fun with the kids, sensei!" And the two were out of the room in seconds, leaving a dumbfounded Kakashi and a discarded Hokage hat.

"No. No. No. No no no no no!" Kakashi groaned. "That's right, leave the poor, helpless sensei to fend for himself with mini Sasuke, mini Naruto and mini Sakura."

-

Kakashi read until the doorbell rang at 6 o clock exactly. He sighed, groaning, but he put his book on the table beside the couch, and stood up. He opened The door warily, already knowing exactly who was out there without having to check. Sakura and Hinata both looked stunning as always, and Sakura's beam and Hinata's small smile of appreciation attacked him. He sighed, knowing there was no getting out of this now. 

"Hey, Kakashi!" Sakura gushed, shooing their kids into poor Kakashi's house. "Thanks so much for watching our kids today!"

"Uh," Kakashi rubbed his head awkwardly at the violet and pink haired girls. "Uhhh, no problem, I guess."

"Don't worry, sensei, you'll do fine!" Sakura said overconfidently, placing a hand on Kakashi's shoulder soothingly. "It's really simple."

"Um... if you could make sure Himawari goes to bed at 7." Hinata told him, leaning past him to watch Boruto, Sarada and Hima as they wandered further into Kakashi's house. "And Boruto can stay up a little later. Anyway, I think that's all. Right?" She looked at Sakura, tilting her head sideways.

"Oh sure." Sakura shrugged, slipping her arm through Hinata's. "Sarada goes to bed the same time Boruto does, I guess. Make sure you don't give them candy before bed. They'll go crazy."