When did it all start...? Pt 1

Start from the beginning

The cowboy made his way down the street with an archer on his shoulder, it was hard to find the other overwatch members as there was a crowd of people going all sorts of ways.

"Hey Hanzo" Mccree asked politely "Do you know where the hotel is? You know the one where all the overwatch fellows booked a place at?

Hanzo grunted "To loud. Speaking too fast..."

"Oh heh, sorry bout' that darling" Without Hanzo's help, the cowboy soon found himself lost in an area he has never been before.

"Uh Hanzo, I think we're lost." Mccree didn't get a reply back from Hanzo. He then realized that the man fell asleep on his back. Snoozing like a baby, it was cute. Mccree never thought that he'd ever see a man as the word cute, but it happened. He wasn't mad or anything, just surprised that he wasn't straight as a line.

"Well fuck, first we get lost and now I have to worry about Robin Hood. Heh, what a nice way to end my night." It was almost passed twelve and Mccree had no device to contact anyone with, so he had no choice but to find a new hotel.

It wasn't too long till they found a place to stay. It wasn't what you would call a five star hotel. Instead it was a tiny motel, but it was good enough for people to come and go. As Mccree asked for a room with Hanzo still on his back, the lady gave Mccree the key to the room without asking any questions.

They left and headed for the room as Mccree struggled to open the door, having someone that weighs more than two hundred pounds on your back for an hour is a real hassle. He finally managed to get the door opened and placed Hanzo on the nearest bed.

As Hanzo snoozed on the bed, Mccree took a look around the little place. The room wasn't too big, but not small. It had two queen beds and in between was a little night stand. On the left side was a little area for people to eat with not a very nice view from the window. The walls were covered by wallpaper and you could tell that it's been starting to peel off. The floor was carpet and brown, had some stains of who knows what, but they were there. Overall, the room was nice and cozy, it was good enough to sleep in and it didn't cost much. Mccree then sat on the bed looking at Hanzo next to him. He looked peaceful while sleeping, Mccree was so used to seeing the angry pissed off face Hanzo had, so this was a nice sight.

Mccree placed his hand on Hanzo's cheek, he looked at every detail that made Hanzo look beautiful. Making sure he memorized every detail. Besides the getting lost and having someone on your back for a while, the night was great, he wanted to remember this night forever.

"Damn, he's one hell of a majestic creature." Mccree smirked, just looking at Hanzo made Mccree happy. He never felt this way with anyone before. He's been with many women before. They were all pretty, but Mccree's opinion, Hanzo was the most gorgeous of them all.

Mccree was thankful to see someone as beautiful as Hanzo in his life, but he wanted more. He wanted Hanzo's body, he wanted all of him. He wanted Hanzo to be his, but he couldn't touch Hanzo. Not yet at least, he couldn't do it. He needed Hanzo's permission, but he was sure Hanzo wouldn't agree to be Mccree's lover. He then got off Hanzo's bed and towards his, but he was then stopped by Hanzo holding his hand.

"Mccree... Why did you stop? Stay here with me it's cold..." Hanzo pouted.

"P-pardon me?" Mccree couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Come cuddle with me Mccree~" Hanzo flirted.    Hearing those words made Mccree excited, he could've just pounced on Hanzo and ate his body right then and there. But he didn't, he knew that what Hanzo said wasn't true. It wasn't... Hanzo.

Mccree then said in a steady voice "Hanzo you're drunk. Go back to sleep."

"Come sleep with me! Lets have some fun, no one is here~" Hanzo said pulling Mccree closer to the bed. Mccree tried his very hardest to ignore what Hanzo was saying.

"Good night Hanzo. Get some sleep." Mccree said as he yanked his arm away from Hanzo. Mccree didn't even look back to see the beautiful man pouting. Pushing Hanzo away made his heart hurt, he wanted Hanzo. But he didn't want to take advantage over him while he was drunk. He respected him and the least thing he wanted was to get Hanzo mad at him forever. Mccree then kicked his boots off from his feet and went straight to bed. He regretted not taking Hanzo's offer, but he knew it was the right thing to do.
________________________________
AH! Here's the first chapter everyone! I hoped you enjoyed :3 I tried my very hardest and I don't know what I'm doing XD Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong... also was the story good? Please comment! I want to hear your thoughts! 💕