Aren't You Forgetting Something?

Mulai dari awal

"Uh, sure." He turns around and goes into what looks like the laundry room. He comes back with a pair of boxers and huge black t-shirt. "This is the best I could do." He says.

"It's fine" I assure. "Thank you." I turn, heading back to my room. I hear Luca call,

"What I don't get a goodnight kiss?" I don't even dictate that with an answer.

When I get back to my room, I start to strip on the way to the bathroom. I grab my phone on the way also. I slip into the extra hot water, that I made sure to pour the coconut scented bubble bath into, and sigh deeply and it instantly relaxes my tense muscles.

After a couple of relaxing minutes I grab my phone off the toilet beside the tub, after drying my hands off, and calling my best friend. After the first two rings, she picks up.

"Teddie's Brothel. You got the moneys we got the hunnies."

"Bobbie. Girl you'll never believe what happened to me today..."

Meanwhile...

💦 💦💦💦💦

Luca's POV

When Malia makes her way upstairs I turn to Micah, and he visibly pales. He already knows what's coming.

"I want you naked and kneeling by the time I get there. Go." I demand and he makes his way upstairs as well. I make my way over to the pantry, take down a cup and fill it with ice. As I'm doing this Malia walks into the kitchen.

"Did you need something baby?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes before saying,

"Yes. I need pajamas."

"Uh, sure." I turn and make my way into the laundry room, look around for some clothes for her. I pick up a pair of Micah's boxers and one of my t-shirts. I come back out and hand her the clothes saying,

"This is the best I could do."

"It's fine."she assures. "Thank you." She turns heading back for her room.

"What I don't get a goodnight kiss?" She doesn't even answer.

I grab my cup of ice and head to the room Micah and I share. When I enter the room, Micah is on his knees, hands clasped behind his back, head bowed. Just how I like it.

"Stand." I command. He obeys immediately. I reach up, grab a handful of his blonde hair and roughly snap is head back, so that he's looking me in the eyes.

"Do you know why your being punished right now, Micah?" He nods.

"Use your words."

"Yes sir."

"And why is that? Full sentences, please."

"I'm being punished because I insisted that we wait to introduce ourselves to Malia and she ended up pregnant by someone else."

"That is correct." I say letting go of his hair. "Now. Lay on your back on the bed, eagle spread."

As he does this I go into the close to get our playbox. I put it on the floor and take out a pairs of leather hand cuffs go back to the bed and cuff his hands to the bedposts.

"You will not make any noise. You will not cum until I say so. And no lube. So you understand?"

"Yes sir."

I push his legs up so his knees are touching his chest. I rub my already hard cock on his twitching hole. Once I make it past the tight rings off his ass and pull almost completely out and ram back in till he take me all the way down to the hilt.

I can hear him breathing hard trying not to moan. I begin to pound into his ass and he clenches around my cock bringing my orgasm for and I slow down my thrusts.

When I'm good to go I start to take out all of my anger on him. I start to jerk him off till I feel him twitching in my hand, letting me know he's about to cum and I stop all movements completely.

I wait till his breathing slows down to start up again. I pound my frustration away till my thrusts become sloppy and my orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks and I fill Micah's ass with my cum.

"I changed my mind. You don't get to cum. But we can still cuddle." I joke as I uncuff him from the bed.

Okay... that was awful. I could picture it in my head but... it just wouldn't come out right when I was trying to type it out. Anyways...

Don't forget to...
Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks