Nivi was  taken to emergency room and others wait outside.

" Viren bhayya how is Arayan " asked Aadarsh.

"He is fine now. Saffocated a bit due to the smoke but he is recovering doctor has put an oxygen mask" he said .

Siddarth  was waiting outside the room and joined with them.

" How is Shruthi" asked Ashish

" She is also good  got unconscious due to smoke and may be shocked . Now she is sleeping , doctor said that we can discharge them after few hours. I think Shruthi was with Aaryan that's why both of them get hurt" Siddarth said to everyone.

" By the way where are others , did they go back to home" Asked Viren bhayya.

At first everyone was silent both Siddarth and Viren was sure that there is something wrong that's what their silence said.

" What happened Aadarsh , is everything fine ? Others are fine right? " Siddarth asked in a serious voice.

"Nivi , Nivedita is in emergency room ,she was also with them but rescue team was bit late . She got a head injury doctors are checking on her now." Said Aashish

" Sid it was Nivi who called me and informed about the fire. That's how we reached there" said Veer.

Viren was upset after hearing about Nivi but siddarth was blank. He doesn't said anything for a minute but after that he ran towards the emergency room.

Sid's POV

When I heard that Nivi was hurt I was dead inside , from  fifth floor to ground floor how I reached there I don't know. My whole family members were waiting outside impatiently. I looked through the glass door but I only see some doctors and some nurses surrounded to a bed and when they saw that I am watching them they pull out the curtain and blocked my veiw. I hope she doesn't have much injury and she will be fine.

Why  I didn't stay there and try to rescue her. ? This question flashed inside me many times. I took out my mobile and saw 13 missed calls of Nivedita she was already called me but I didn't take it , she was asking for help from me but I wasn't there when she needs my help.

Doctor came out and explained about her condition.

" Don't worry she is fine. The head injury was not that much serious and there was only some cuts on her hands because some glass pieces peirced into her skin That will heal within some days. " He said by looking at everyone.

After what he said everyone sighed and relived . All these time I was sure that each and everyone will be praying for Nivedita.

"Even though it's a small injury  we need take a head scan of her. We can't take any chance,  after that everyone can be at ease . " He said before leaving.

" Ya it's ok , anything you want to do just do it , I Only want my wife to healthy and happy as before" I said.

" Don't worry Mr Khurana your wife is perfectly fine . " He consoled me.

" I wanted to see her , can I? " I asked for permission.

" Hmm but only for 10 minutes. She is under observation so don't disturb her" he said and left from there.

I told others to go back home,  Nivi is fine now. Mom insisted to stay at hospital but I was adamant that I will stay with her. Later everyone went back to home and I get inside the emergency room.

She was on bed with a white bandage around her for head. Some cuts  were visible on her hands. She was always afraid about needles and now she has an IV drip on her wrist. I am sure that if she was conscious now she will turn this hospital upside down. I wanted to hug her tightly and apologize to her for not helping her from fire, for ignoring her phone calls.

" Nivi just wake up fast and we can go home. I don't like to see you in hospital bed. And this hospital dress doesn't not suit you girl" I mumbled on her ears.

When I went out I saw Shruthi was standing there . I told her to go back back home safely I have already called a driver . She was adamant to leave with me but I somehow make her to go alone.

" Sid , the conventional centre security team said that fire caught due to short Circuit" said Veer .

" Why these three were inside that room when all others were inside the hall? . And why Aaryan was with them? I need an answer for these questions . If it was only Shruthi and Nivedita then that makes sense but Aaryan???  " i Asked by furrowing my eyebrows.

" Only Nivedita , Aaryan and Shruthi can give that answer"  said Aadarsh .

" Guys  wait until tomorrow everything have to make clear. " I said .